More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duskford Duskford

What happens next?

Their friends pay a visit

The following morning, Duke wasn’t in bed when Sarah woke up. Her legs still a bit wobbly from the vigorous fucking of last night, Sarah grinned and made her way downstairs. Duke had just finished making their breakfast.

“Aww, I was gonna bring yours upstairs,” he playfully complained when she set foot in the kitchen, wrapping her arms around his torso.

“I can go back if you want,” she replied, planting a soft kiss on his lips. “We can have some more fun after I eat.”

Duke smirked. “Mmm, tempting as that sounds, you might as well eat now,” he told her. “Luke texted me half an hour ago, he and Bella will stop by soon.”

Sarah pouted while sitting down on a chair. “Bad Bella and Luke, keeping me from my favorite pastime,” she got a crazed look on her face, eyes widening. “I must them.”

Her husband laughed. “I’m sure that between us, we can come up with some interesting ways,” he said, joining her at the table. “But then who’s gonna introduce us to the other neighbors?”

Sarah took a bite from a toast and cocked her head to the side, an eyebrow raised in mock contemplation. “Yeah, you’ve got a point.”

About an hour later, the doorbell rang and Sarah jogged over to the door to answer it.

“Welcome to Emerald Lane!” Lucas and Isabella Stevens cried out in unison.

Sarah squealed and hugged Bella while Duke walked over to shake Luke’s hand. The four of them had been to college together, but Luke and Bella had gotten married first, a little more than a year ago, moving to Emerald Lane shortly after. Duke and Sarah had been to their house a few times before, but they never met the other neighbors.

Luke was a very athletic and strong man, with short dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes. Bella was really attractive, with a slender, fit body, long blonde hair, green eyes and a pair of medium-sized C-cup breasts. Both of them were wearing gym outfits, Bella’s hair up in a ponytail.

“So, how are things so far?” Bella inquired as Duke and Lucas made their way to the backyard. “Quite different from living downtown, huh?”

Sarah nodded vigorously. “Yeah, it’s really calm and relaxing, I think I’ll be able to get a lot of work done in here,” she agreed with her friend’s assessment. “We’ve built an office in one of the rooms, I really liked it.”

Isabella smiled and then scanned her friend’s clothing, she was wearing jeans, a black top, and tennis shoes. “Good, you don’t need to change, let’s go.”

“Where?” Sarah asked, an eyebrow raised in confusion as the blonde tried to drag her outside.

“I miss the morning jogs we used to take back when we lived in the flat,” Bella responded. “C’mon, I can show you around.”

Sarah’s eyes lit up, she missed talking to her best friend in person on a daily basis as well. “Alright, let me warn Duke first,” she said before craning her neck backward. “Hooneey! I’m going out with Bella, be right back!”

“Okay! Have fun, love!” came Duke’s answer from the back end of the house as the two friends left the house.

How does their morning jog go? What about Duke and Lucas?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)