More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

How long indeed...

The whole house knows

Sarah finished her breakfast and headed back upstairs. As you slowly ate the rest of your meal, you were preoccupied, thinking about the implications of your dirty little session with your mother's clothes the night before.

"Huh!" Your mother exclaimed, still standing at the sink. You spun around, wondering if the clothes had returned in the doorway. Instead, you saw your mom staring at the sink.

"Something wrong?" You ask.

"I swear I felt--I'm imagining things, I guess," Your mother said, stopping herself mid-sentence as you felt your athletic shorts tighten around you. You tried to spread your legs open, and the fabric suctioned to you like glue. Your shorts untied themselves, and both strings dove under your waistband and coiled around your dick.

"Wh-what was it?" You ask again, wondering if anything she's wearing is acting up like your shorts, under the table.

"Well, it was almost like my gloves--" You hear a gasp. As you turn around, your mom is backing away from the sink. She practically runs into the table, her denim-covered butt backing into it before she catches herself with her hands. "Adam--Adam! Look at the..." She trails off when she glances at you, seeing that you're already watching. The gloves are poised over the sink, doing dishes on their own now. You sigh, just watching it happen. It doesn't occur to you until a few seconds later that you should have probably reacted a little more realistically--like you're as surprised as she is to be seeing gloves drifting around all on their own. "Adam, are you SEEING this?" You just nod.

The gloves rinse what's in their hands and swirl around in the sink. As they start to drift over toward the table, your mom backs away again. You sit calmly and watch them approach, holding up your empty plate. One grabs it while the other gives you a thumbs up before taking your empty glass.

"Adam, have you--have you seen this kind of thing happen before?" She asks, watching the gloves go back to work.

"It's, um...kind of a long story," you start. Just then, you both hear your sister upstairs.

"MOM!" She shouts. "Mom, Adam--come upstairs!" Sarah sounds like she's shouting from the top of the stairs, and this is confirmed when you hear her run halfway down to shout to the kitchen again. "Hurry up, you have to see this!" Your mom looks at you, then back at the gloves.

"They'll be fine," You say. "Go ahead, I'm right behind you." At this point the strings on your shorts and the fabric nuzzling your crotch have nursed you to a half-chub, and you really don't want your mom to notice. Your mom cautiously heads out the door toward the stairwell to see your sister with wide eyes, standing halfway down the stairs.

Your shorts allow you to stand. They don't restrict your motion, but the strings don't let go of your cock. You follow your mom to the base of the stairs, and Sarah looks straight at you.

"Adam--what did you see in my room earlier?" Now both of them are looking at you.

"Sarah, what's going on up there?" Your mom asks. Your sister just shakes her head, looking back up toward the landing at the top of the stairs.

"Just GO SEE. You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Your mom looks at you, pulling you behind her as she heads up the stairs.

"Adam, did you see something in your sister's room?" She asks. Just as you're getting ready to answer, she puts both hands to her mouth--amazed at what she's seeing.

A pair of her 'mom jeans' are walking around the room as Sarah's things hover through the air, going wherever they belong. Device cords coil themselves, books head to booksheves, and clothes either hang themselves up or drift to the laundry basket. You watch the pants move through the room. They're not baggy, like they would be if mom was wearing them--they're puffed up to capacity, nearly bursting with tight, showy curves that make you swallow hard.

"Adam--what on earth is going on here, and what do you KNOW about it?" Your mom asks. "Those are MY pants! How is this even possible?" You don't know what to say. The enchantments seem to be keeping the book safe from you getting a hold of it again, and you know for a fact that you made some kind of deal with them by surrendering to them the day before.

"It's...magic, or something," you say like an idiot. You don't know how else to put it. Your mother grabs your shoulder.

"Magic...isn't real," She says, obviously unconvinced as she takes the scene in again. "How...when did you know about this? When did it start?"

Sarah's behind the both of you now, watching between you as your mother's haunted things continue cleaning your sister's room. "Hey, that's my leotard!"

The red and grey one from earlier. It was apparently hiding behind the door--but now it peeked from around it, still filled to its exaggerated curves. Your mother's curiosity finally overpowered her shock, and she took a step toward the hovering clothing.

"Are these things dangerous?" She asks. She never looks back at you, but you know who the question is for.

"In my experience, no--" you admit with some caution, "but they pretty much do whatever it is they want."

"And what DO they want, Adam?" Now she's looking at you. The leotard slowly reaches out its sleeve toward her, and she jumps when she feels something touch her.

"I...really don't know," You say, "but, um...in my experience--" You shut up as you watch your mom turn to the hovering gymnastic outfit, reaching her own hand up to the outstretched sleeve. She grips it carefully, squeezing the lycra arm and finding pressure inside it.

"This is so fucking weird," Sarah said, still watching.

"I...don't understand how..." Your mom says, trailing off as she runs her fingers up the smooth arm of the leotard, up to the shoulder. "If there's...someone in here, I'm not trying to be intrusive, just--" The leotard slowly hovers closer, as if trying to make itself more accessible to your mom's touch. She shakes a little before she interprets the action as some kind of positive response. The strings on your shorts pulse and squeeze on your cock, and you do everything in your power not to let this strange interaction excite you. It's your mother, for fuck's sake.

"Mom?" Sarah asks. "What's in there?" Your mom has her fingers into the opening at the top, trembling a little as she puts her whole hand inside.

"N--nothing at all," She laughs nervously. "I don't understand how any of this is possible. Did I--did I pass out on the couch when I got home?"

"It's real," Sarah said. "I'm awake, and I know it." You jump when she puts a hand on your shoulder. "Adam--is that what you saw earlier?" You swallow hard, nodding your head.

"I--I think so," you say. Your mother gasps again, looking down at herself.

"What in--oh my god!" You and Sarah both watch as one of her rear belt loops pull up on its own, practically lifting her to her toes. She reaches behind herself, letting go of the leotard, which turns straight to you. As Sarah tries to help mom, The floating leotard embraces you with both sleeves, hugging you tightly, and pressing its exaggerated lycra curves against you.

"Adam!?" Your sister sees her gymnastic clothes grab you, and when she lets go of the waistline of your mother's pants, the woman moans a little.

"Unnngh...Adam--what's--ooh!" Sarah's eyes go wide as your mother is lifted clear off the ground, one of her hands cupped over the crotch of her jeans. You can only guess what's happening to her as Sarah's leotard sleeves reach around you to grasp your ass with unseen hands.

"Adam, your--" Sarah shakes her head, watching ghostly hands manipulate your backside, invisible fingers digging into your shiny athletic shorts.

"Unnngh...what in god's name is happening with these clothes?!" Your mom exclaims with a breathy insistence, bobbing backward down the hall toward her room. Her hands reach out toward the walls, but there's nothing to grip until she's pulled into the doorway of her room, where she grabs the frame, trying to resist.

"Mom!" Sarah runs down the hall to try to help her again, but you hear her squeak, looking down at herself. "Oh my g..." Sarah floats--almost falls--to the ceiling, and she's staring at her lower half, making minor sounds of struggle as she tries to make sense of what's happening. "Oh--oh, fuck--they're...mmm...oh, gawd..." Something flies through her room, but with everything that's going on, you don't notice until it passes you.

It's her vibrator.

"Holy...fuck..." Sarah pants, watching her jeans move around on her. "Adam! Adam, are these things messing with you down there too?" You moan in the affirmative as your athletic short strings release your cock. The shorts slide themselves down your legs, and once they're off, Sarah's leotard lets you go.

Sort of. You're shoved back against the wall, and your tee lifts you under your arms as you're propped against the wall, dick standing straight up as the shapely leotard moves south.

"H--honey!? Guys?" Your mom calls from her room. "Are you two--okay out there?" She's breathing hard between phrases, and you already know what's happening. It's happening to all of you now. You and Sarah make rather unconvincing "uh-huhs" back to her, and she moans as you hear folding closet doors opening and dresser drawers shifting. "What--whatever you want...just don't hurt my babies. Please don't hurt my babi--oooooh...fuck!" A giggle now. "Oh god--right there, puh-leeze right there."

"Mom!?" Sarah cries from the ceiling. "You're just going to gi--fuvvvugh!" You watch Sarah's vibe plunge into her mouth on its own. When she tries to grab at it, it looks as if her sleeves are pinned to something invisible, holding her arms away from her body. "Unnngh..." Sarah moans as her jeans practically split open, zipper and button functioning all at once to release her hips. She hums a moan through the vibe in her mouth, and you watch her drool escape her pink lips as her eyes roll back.

Your family. Your own family are giving themselves to the you've released now--not out of choice or because of their own curiosity--but because of your own lack of self-control. Even when you look away from Sarah, you know what's happening to her, and in some sense, part of her is in front of you anyway. Her own ghostly leotard--filled to her own shape or not, has your hard cock between the lumps of lycra holding two glorious, invisible tits. With the shuffling of the drawers earlier came two opened vanity drawers--and the one that dispatched Sarah's vibrator out to the hall also produced three pairs of panties.

You'd never, ever wanted to see Sarah's underwear before, but now you couldn't look away as they began filling out in the air. The first was a delicate shear black pair, full coverage in the ass and sporting a transculent, shining camel-toe in the front. The next was a pink satin bikini brief--absolutely seamless and showing every square inch of emulated curve it wrapped. The last were blue boy-shorts, wiggling their butt with a flourish as all three pairs came to visit.

At least the clothes are all dealing with you one-on-one. Right!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)