More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What are you going to do?

The weather is nice outside, go for a walk in the forest

Next to the little village that you call a home, there is a beautiful little forest. The forest is a natural reserve, owned by the government and all of the villagers were very proud of it. Oftentimes, during Summer, tourists of all nationalities would come to see it. In the middle of the forest is a castle of historical importance. You could book a spot on a daily tour, but you weren't planning on that. You just want to go for a walk, while surrounded by massive trees.

Half an hour later, you find yourself parking your bike against a tree. You've entered the forest on a little path. It's a paved road, but as you get more into the woods, there's only some tiny sandpaths. It is quickly getting hot, and you start sweating a little. The walk through along the paths is a pretty long one. About an hour at least, before you'll be back at your bike again. Luckily, you've prepared.

In your rucksack is a waterbottle, which you take out of there. You then take of your shirt, and take out a tanktop. It looks a little douche-y, but at least you won't get sweatstains. Besides, you have pretty muscular arms, which you can show off to some girls. If there were any. You noticed that there's barely any people around, let alone hot girls. All the people you've seen are old men, taking nature photography.

But just when you ponder on this, you see someone coming towards you. A woman. Even though she is still in the distance, you instantly recognize her.

Who does it turn out to be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)