More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by IWriteWithATalon IWriteWithATalon

Who to spend time with?

The troublemaker, Jinx, for starters.

You decided to visit the two that were most likely to cause problems – in your mind at least – and ensure that they weren’t getting into any major trouble. Terra and Blackfire. Once everyone was settled in you felt fairly confident that things would go smoothly, but everything up until then was anyone’s guess. Of the five gathered there, Jinx and Terra definitely seemed the most likely to cause issues, starting with Jinx.

Blackfire was (at least, supposedly) rehabilitated, which left Jinx’s shenanigans and Terra’s unpredictability as the biggest factors. Figuring that Terra was less likely to cause an evening-disrupting issue, you decided to stop at her door and see how she was doing first. You didn’t bother knocking, seeing as how you owned all of the girls and the house they were in, instead choosing to barge straight in.

“Hey, what’s going on in- woah!”

You flinched out of reflex as a pillow hit the wall right next to your head.

“What the hell’s with all this crap?” Terra said, throwing pretty much everything on her bed off. Blankets, comforter, pillows – even the sheet. By the time she was done she was sitting on the mattress itself with nothing else, still grunting in discomfort.

“By ‘crap’ do you mean these pillows that seemed to have offended you so horribly?” You asked, glancing back toward the hallway where the three of them had landed. The blankets hadn’t made it quite as far.

“Yeah! This is all so… soft! It’s not natural. Even this bed is like a bunch of fluff,” Terra complained, poking it in disinterest as she glared at the material.

You weren’t totally sure if it was a matter of her living on the streets for so long, or if the strange girl Terra just had that much of a taste for rocks… but she apparently was not at all satisfied with your attempts to make her comfortable. You sighed and shook your head, hoping you could break her of this “stray” mentality over the next few weeks, wondering if you should’ve requested more changes. At least for now you could collect all the things she’d strewn about, starting with the blankets. Perhaps later on you could return them, if she-

Where did the pillows go? Judging by the giggling sounds coming from down the hallway, it was probably the other troublemaker at work… you turned back and saw that Terra was grunting and groaning, turning over and over on the mattress in a vain attempt to get comfortable. Well, at least she wouldn’t miss the pillows Jinx had stolen. As you closed the door behind you, you took a long moment to appreciate just how much it sounded like Terra was really breaking in that bed. If anyone wandered by, it would probably sound like you were in there with her, enjoying that sweet, barely covered body…

Before anyone else came by and thought the same thing you moved on, hoping to make yourself scarce. Robosluts or not, you wanted to make a good first impression. You headed over for Jinx’s room, both to reclaim the pillows and to see what she was cackling about.

You confirmed your suspicions about her stealing the luxurious pillows very quickly, when you walked in on Jinx laying in a pile of blankets, pillows, and even a few spare pieces of clothing. You guessed that the clothing was hers, because of the abundance of pink on every part of it.

And because she was naked.

“Hey boss! Check this out, this is amaaaaaazing,” Jinx said, not even bothering to cover herself as she steadily sank farther and farther into the slowly flattening pillows. The beds had no expense spared, and she was nearly a half a foot deep into the mattress as it conformed to her shape, barely concealing her most intimate places from your wide eyes.

“What the hell are you doing? Why are you-“ You paused for a brief moment, stepping inside and shutting the door, in addition to lowering your voice, “why are you naked?”

“Because it’s sooooo soft!”

“Yeah, well, maybe you should at least wait until people are going to sleep if you want to get naked,” you said, smirking wryly. Truthfully, you were a little sorry that she had sunk so far and beneath so many pillows, because you would’ve definitely liked to get a better view.

“Why? We’re all girls here. Well, all except for you. But I don’t think you mind,” Jinx said. You couldn’t see her face in the depression she’d made in the bed, but you could imagine the grin as she said that.

“I guess not,” you said, laughing and edging closer to the bed.

“You know what I do think?” Jinx asked, her voice almost echoing through the pillow hole.

“What’s that,” you continued, leaning over slightly, trying to look into the hole she had made amongst all the fabric.

“I think you should try it for yourself!”

Jinx’s hand shot out of the mass of softness and pulled, hard. You had no chance; you toppled immediately, right into the middle of it all. You fought to gain some kind of balance, hoping not to suffocate under a mountain of expense only just after getting to know your robogirls, but eventually you had to surrender. The mess wasn’t over your face, so at least you weren’t suffocating. And even though a blanket was constricting you, your head had landed on something soft and comfortable.

“Well, I meant the bed, but you go right ahead and take what you want. I like a guy who’s can take charge when he wants,” Jinx said, giggling. You noticed her words coming from right above you, but that would mean…

You glanced upward and saw her chin. Then looked to your left, and realized your head was laying right on her chest. Small as they were, her breasts were incredibly soft and comfortable. You didn’t get to enjoy them for long, though; Jinx was already moving out from under you and headed toward the top of the pile.

“Hey, wait! It was an accident, get me outta-“

“Oh it was no accident,” Jinx said, wiggling her fingers at you. Pink sparks flew from her fingertips, and you narrowed your eyes as she met your gaze.

“You did this,” you grumbled, glaring at her.

“Duh,” she replied, rolling her eyes. “So much for being a leader.”

“Forgive me for trusting my subordinates,” you said sarcastically, eyebrow twitching with concealed rage.

“Not forgiven! Let’s see, how can I punish you for letting your guard down like that… oh, I know!”

Jinx rolled over on top of you and started to pull off parts of the blankets covering you, in a very specific place. You could barely see what she was doing, but you could feel her tugging at your waist, and without even unzipping you she somehow managed to slide your pants all the way down to your knees.

“What the hell are you-“

“Shut up and find out!”

Despite yourself, you were already pretty hard when you walked in on her – seeing one of your Robosluts fully nude and practically smearing themselves across their bedding was bound to do that. But it was nothing compared to the sheer rigidity that overcame your member as something wet and as warm as a rainy summer’s day wrapped firmly around it, applying just enough suction to send a jolt through your spine.

“You- you’ve got to be kidding me…” you began, struggling to look downward. A mess of blankets mostly blocked her from sight, but you could feel every motion as Jinx began to move her head slowly up and down your length, her tongue slowly and teasingly working its way along the underside of your shaft. “…this is your idea of punishment?”

After a few more moments, Jinx pulled her head off of your cock just long enough to glance sexily up into your eyes. “Yup! You’re gonna sit there and let me you for a while, and maybe next time you won’t let your guard down! Or at least you’ll only let it down around me.”

She gave a quick wink and dove back down, taking half of your rod into her mouth in a single motion. Her lips and tongue wrapped tightly around it, the tip of her pink muscle dancing teasingly around your head every time she came back up. You couldn’t help the groans escaping your mouth; it seemed like Jinx had a lot of talent in this area. You didn’t know how long she was planning on torturing you for, but you had a distinct feeling you’d last about half that long.

Or maybe not. It didn’t take long, really, only a few more strokes of Jinx’s mouth before she was pulling herself away and you felt the bed begin to shift again. Her head and chest appeared above the mess of blankets piled on your stomach, and the mischief in her grin managed to overpower your urge to stare at her boobs for about five whole seconds.

“What are you- ah,” you hissed in anticipation as something even hotter and wetter than Jinx’s mouth rubbed across your cock, and you felt her weight shifting around. Slowly, Jinx rubbed her moist snatch across your lubed-up cock, spreading her juices and saliva across both of your nether regions and sending electrical jolts through your spine every time she twitched.

“Hey, it’s punishment for you, so I should get to enjoy it,” Jinx said huskily as she leaned forward, locking her lips with yours. You welcomed the openly, kissing back with fervor. You’d had something like this in mind when you ordered her, after all… though maybe with a little less bondage and a little more movement.

“Get me out of here and I’ll show you just how much fun we can have,” you said, trying to sound convincing. You failed, pretty miserably.

“No, I think I’m gonna be in charge for this one, *boss*,” Jinx said sarcastically, reaching down between your legs. You felt her fingers wrap tightly around your manhood, pointing your cock skywards and gently easing you up against her lips. You didn’t voice any other objections, sensing just how pointless they were against her unbridled lust. A part of you wondered whether it was more her actual personality or her Roboslut programming that was driving her onward.

Then that thought was erased, pushed to the back of your mind and then wiped from the slate as the pleasure coursing through your body overwhelmed all coherent reasoning. Her soft walls felt like velvet as they engulfed your cock, caressing every inch as if it were made almost perfectly to fit you. You actually wondered if it might be.

“Now… that’s what I call punishment. I’m just gonna use you, if you don’t mind. Hope you’re a quick shot, ‘cause I’m fucking horny!” Jinx said, giggling as she started to ride. She steadied herself on your chest with one hand while the hand that had been gripping your cock started to rub her clit furiously. You knew because you could feel the vibrations and could see the look on her face as semi-indifference and teasing mixed with pure, unadulterated lust and pleasure.

You didn’t think cumming was going to be a difficult task at all. Quite frankly, even if you didn’t plan on being tied up and ridden like this you were incredibly turned on by the way Jinx was taking charge. It was so in character, so appropriate… and her pussy was clenching down hard enough to make you see stars as you did your best to thrust up into her waiting snatch.

“Gonna… gonna… fucking, cummmm!” Jinx shouted, as she started to ride you harder and harder. It felt like she was going to bruise your hips as she slammed herself down, fingers rubbing vigorously as every inch of her tight cunt squeezed down. You were a mixture of pleasured and strangled as you reached your own climax, feeling your dick working hard to squeeze cum out despite the incredible pressure. You could almost imagine her womb expanding as you felt like you were squeezed for every drop you had, her entire body wringing everything out of you that it could.

“Holy fucking shit!”

“I know, right? You’re awesome, Jinx,” you said, smirking in a daze.

“That wasn’t me boss,” Jinx said, a catlike grin on her face.

The blankets and pillows fell away around you, and you looked over toward the doorway where Terra was standing, her mouth hanging open and a disgusted look on her face as she glared at Jinx. A moment later she slammed the door and the quick sounds of footsteps echoed away and down the hall, as she apparently retreated to her own room. You sighed and slammed your head against the bed in frustration. Looked like even as good guys, not *all* the kinks had been worked out between the personalities of your girls.

“Geez, she woke up on the wrong side of the rock. Maybe she just needs filled,” Jinx said with a grin as she lifted herself up. The moment she lifted off of your dick, your cum started to leak from her, but she paid it no mind as she absently continued to rub at her clit, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm.

“I need to go check on her. Thanks, Jinx, but… next time don’t trap me. At least let me lnock the door.” You added the last part as a grumble as you lifted up your pants and buttoned them furiously, trying to get out the door before the prankster could pull something equally embarrassing and frustrating on you.

“Awww, but it’s so much more fun when they don’t want it,” Jinx replied, her echoing laughter filling the hallway as you made your way down toward Terra’s room as quickly as your feet could carry you.

What's waiting for you in Terra's room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)