More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Story's

The slytherin fun

((NOTE: i just remembered that this is not one of my story's, it was in the same computer folder as the other story's, all rights to this story will go to the author, I will keep it here unless i am told to remove it by the owner, thank you for pointing that out, i dont steal other people's work, i may take an idea, that it)))

"Only you wriggled out of that one, didn't you Potter?" Umbridge cackled, advancing on Harry with her wand drawn. "Not today, though, not now... Crucio!"

Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Luna all watched as their friend dropped to the floor. Each held by a member of the Inquisitional Squad, they were powerless to prevent the , but winced nonetheless upon hearing their friend shriek in anguish. Both Weasleys were too overcome with emotion to watch, and turned away as Harry writhed and spasmed under the horrific pain.

At last finding her infliction sufficient, Umbridge lowered her weapon and ceased the incantation, smiling with satisfaction as victory drew near. "Warrington, grab the boy!" she commanded wickedly, stepping aside so the tall Slytherin could approach. "We are going to see if Snape can somehow weasel the answer out of Potter here." The two began to move out of Dumbledore's office, much to the surprise of Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle. They had obviously been expecting

to be a part of this up until the end, and the expression of betrayal on Malfoy's face was exquisite. "But what about *us*, Professor?" he asked shrilly, worry peaking every syllable.

"Well..." Umbridge replied waveringly, halting at the top of the spiral staircase as her charge continued to drag Harry down. "I suppose my most trusted students *do* deserve a commendation for such a heroic display of loyalty to the Ministry." Then, with a devious smirk that was immediately mirrored by Draco, she pulled her wand out and repaired the recently-picked door.

Part 1

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)