More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiend21 Fiend21

Who would you like to ask for a tour?

The shy girl

You walk over to the shy, nervous girl looking at the clipboard, smiling at here. She has big brown eyes that look at the board with worry, with a modest pair of C-cups on her chest. She looks fairly goody-goody, but in a school that's just had an infusion of boys that should hopefully change.

"Hey," you say.

"Oh, hi," the girl says, looking up, looking flustered. "Um... can I help you?"

"Hey, I'm new here. My name's Jack," you say.

"I'm Caoimhe," the girl replies. "Are you lost?"

"Yeah, a little," you say. "I'm trying to find my room."

"Well what room number are you?"

"Room 5, Floor 5, Dorm A," you say.

"I can show you the way," she nods nervously, a hand fiddling with her ponytail. "Follow me."

You walk alongside her, watching her skirt sache as she walks.

"So, what's with the clipboard?" you ask.

"I'm in charge of the play we're organizing this semester. It's a musical, I think. I want to do a Disney film."

"Oh, cool. I like Disney films," you say as you both enter Dorm building A and begin heading up the stairs.

"You should sign up," Caoimhe suggests eagerly. "We'll definitely be short male roles so you'll definitely get a part."

You briefly wonder if you should. Adding in the cute girl next to you, the fact that they'll be a lot of hot girls who'll appreciate you signing up and the fact that there's little else to do here makes it a fairly appetizing choice. You resign to just shrug.

"Maybe. I can't really sing or act."

"I'm sure you'll do fine," Caoimhe says. "Everyone starts somehow."

There's two bunk beds, a wardrobe, four bedside lockers and a study desk. Certainly a very spartan room.

"Well, I'll leave you to it," Caoimhe says, still looking nervous.

"OK," you nod. "I'll see you later."

"Cool. Dinner?" she asks quickly.

"What?" you ask.

"Will I see you at dinner?" she asks.

"Uh... yeah, sure," you nod.

Caoimhe looks unsure of herself, before leaning in and hugging you tightly. Her warm body presses against yours, her firm breasts pushing on your chest and your hardening cock grinding against her skirt. She steps back awkwardly, quickly heading away.

"Bye," she says over her shoulder before disappearing off into the stairwell.

You unpack your spare uniform, socks, underwear, jackets and other clothes into the wardrobe, before plugging your phone charger into the wall, as well as unpacking the rest of your stuff. Suddenly, the door swings open as a trio of boys walk in. You recognize one of them, the boy from earlier. The other is a tall, pale kid with straw blond hair and a fairly buff looking Asian kid with short black hair and dark skin.

"Hey," the kid from earlier said. "Are you our new room mate?"

"I am," you nod.

"Cool," the kid smiles. "I'm Lukas. This is Daniel, and..."

"And I'm Ben," the more muscular guy says. "So, how are you finding the place?"

"I can't complain," you shrug.

"Pussy galore, am I right?" Lukas grins. "The sheer amount of horny skirts here is driving my bollocks nuts thinking about it!"

"Yeah, I guess," you nod.

"Oh, you're not gay, are you?" Lukas asks. "Not that I don't like gays or anything, it'd just be a bit of a wasted opportunity."

"No, I'm not," you say.

"Great! We're going to go get dinner. You coming?"

"Yeah," you nod, following him down.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)