More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiend21 Fiend21

Who would you like to ask for a tour?

The punk-emo girl

You decide to be a bit dangerous, walking over to the punk-emo girl smoking behind the school.

"Hey," you say. "I don't suppose you know where Dorm A is, do you?"

"Fuck off, I'm busy," she answers, before looking up.

"Shit, fine!" you say defensively.

"Oh fuck, I'm sorry, I've just had a shit day," the girl answers, before looking you over. "So you're one of the new guys, yeah?"

"Yeah," you nod.

"Want a drag?" she offers.

You nod, taking the lit cigarette and pressing it between your lips, taking a long inhale of the lovely smoke, as you take the time to look over your new friend in return.

Her hair is cropped short, hanging down the side of her face. Two metal pieces stud her face, her lip and her forehead, and your eyes do linger on her certain 'endowments' at the front, a pair of D-Cups at least. She's not wearing any tights, giving you a long look up her pale legs that's unfortunately cut off by her shirt.

You exhale, offering back the fag as the girl takes it back. She eyes you carefully, before shrugging.

"Are you gay?" she asks.

"Fuck no," you say. "Shit, not in a homophobic way, but I'm..."

"Relax," the girl smiles, taking a drag. "So are you single?"

"Yeah," you nod.

"Well then, I'm sure you can appreciate just how dry this school is, with how few boys there are roaming around," she says, stepping forward and pushing you against the wall. "I wouldn't mind a nice guy like you giving me a little hand. Are you in the mood for a little quid pro quo?"

"Uh... I think so," you nod eagerly.

"You only think so?" the girl asks, somewhat disappointed.

"Well I'm not exactly sure what quid pro quo means, but it sounds good," you confess as the girl laughs.

"Fuck it," she says, pulling you further away from the view of others, but still most definitely outside. "Let's have some fun."

What's on the menu today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)