More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duskford Duskford

What's the game?

The party ends, the afterparty begins (alternate branch with different relationships)

You didn't know what to expect when you accepted the invitation to the big party at Sarah's house, since you were never one for loud parties and large gatherings. Of course, the fact that the girl you have a huge crush on would be there played a big part in your decision to attend the party.

However, you managed to spend the entire party without working up the courage to go talk to her, and as the guests started dwindling down, you began seeing your chances going the same way. It's always like that, when I'll be able to just walk up to her and say something?

You are saved from your negative thoughts by a slap on your back. Turning around, you see the grinning face of your friend, Matt. You used to be closer to him, but ever since he started dating Sarah about six months ago, it seemed she was the only thing in his mind.

"John, buddy!" He exclaims. "Will you stay? Sarah is planning to play a game with just the six of us."

Six? You ask yourself before looking around and noticing that the majority of the guests already had left and a few more were leaving through the door. Glancing at your watch, you see the digital numbers displaying '11:07 PM'. You look at Matt once again. "Uhn, I don't know, man, it's kinda late."

"Aww, c'mon dude, it's gonna be fun!" Matt argues with a grin.

"Okay, see you on Monday, bye!" A feminine voice interrupts your conversation. Looking over Matt's shoulder, you see your little sister saying goodbye to her friends as they were leaving.

Nicole is your younger sister, having been born just eleven months after you, the reason you two ended up on the same year at school. Her blonde hair whips around her face as she turns around and walks over to you. She's wearing a buttoned-up red blouse, a black skirt and a pair of black boots.

"I guess we can leave, then, can't we, John?" She asks with a smile. "It's getting late and mom told us to be home early tonight."

"Well, Matt here was talking about some sort of game," you reply, turning to your friend. "Who's going to be there?"

Matt laughs. "Oh, that's a surprise, my friend, you'll have to play and see," he challenges. "Don't worry, it'll be worth your while."

You exchange a look with Nicole, your sister seems to be thinking the same thing as you, a game concocted by Sarah with surprises as a bonus had every potential to end up badly. Plus, there was the fact that Nicole never had the same friends as you did, the only reason she even attended the party was because Sarah invited their whole year and that included Nicole’s friends.

Still, your curious nature screams inside your head for you to accept Matt’s proposal. He always was a good friend to you, and something tells you he really has a surprise for you.

You throw an apologetic look to your sister before turning to Matt. “Alright, I’ll bite it, we’ll play for a bit.”

Matt grins widely at you as Nicole raises one of her eyebrows. “We will?”

“It’s just some harmless fun,” you try to convince her. “Besides, it’s not quite our curfew yet.”

Nicole sighs. “Okay, then, let’s go,” she agrees. “But it'll be just for a little while.”

As Matt leads you to another room with your sister in tow, he leans in to whisper in your ear. “I’m sorry for not mentioning this, but,” he trails. “Aside from your good surprise, there’s a tiny, bad one too.”

You raise a curious eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

However, before he can answer your question, the three of you arrive at a small living room where three people were waiting. Sarah smiles when she sees Matt leading you in, giving him a quick peck on the lips as his arm goes wraps around her shoulders. You smile, despite the fact that Sarah dated a lot before Matt and had quite the reputation, you are glad your friend managed to get his crush as a girlfriend. She was wearing a tight black tank top and an even tighter pair of blue jeans aside from a pair of shoes.

Speaking of crushes, you figure this was the good surprise Matt bragged about. Standing beside Sarah, wearing a green sun dress and white sandals, is the most beautiful girl in the entire universe in your opinion, Miranda. Her long, silky brown hair shines down her slender back as she smiles brightly at you and Nicole. your cock stirs as your mind takes a brief tour around the fantasies you have stored into your head about her. Miranda on all fours, Miranda on her knees before you, Miranda on her back screaming at you. Damn, stop that! You chastise your horny appendage.

Glancing over to the corner of the room, there’s your bad surprise. Tom, the guy everyone but Sarah hates with a passion, leaning on the wall and leering at all the girls. He’s always talking about banging this and that girl, making them submit to his supposedly big dick, a fact that drives you mad with rage, especially when he goes off taunting you about doing that to Miranda. You open your mouth to protest about his presence there, but you quickly shut up. Being on Sarah’s house, it wouldn’t be of much use to complain about her choice of guests. If she wants to be friends with the douchebag, fine, Matt can deal with that.

Sarah beams at you and Nicole. “Alright,” she steps to the center of the room with a wide grin. “We are the last ones here, and I figure we could play a game. Think of it as an afterparty of sorts.”

“Which game?” Miranda asks with one eyebrow raised.

🔞 Candy.AI 🔥 AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹️

Which game Sarah wants to play?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)