More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who will he alter first ?

The neighbor

John thought about his power. He had three ways to use it. 1) Universal change: once he changed someone, it was like the person was always like that and everyone accepted it. 2) Personal change: Only the person John changed would accept the change as the way he or she has always been, but everyone else will know the person is different. 3) Unaccepted change: the person changed will know he or she is different, bu everyone else will believe the person has always been that way and treat him or her accordingly.

John decided on his first target: his neighbor Ms. Fenton was a pain the ass. Always complaining about the music he played in his room, the "noise" he made playing basketball with his friends, and other piddling things. He decided to try out the snap on her. He walked next door and knocked.

Ms Fenton answered the door. She wore black yoga pants and a black top. "What? I'm heading to yoga class." She was an attractive blonde in her early thirties with a rock hard body thanks to a strict work-out regimen.

"Can we borrow a kitchen trash bag?" asked John.

"Fine, whatever, just wipe your feet."

John followed his neighbor to her kitchen and when she bent over, he snapped his fingers.

Now his pain in the ass neighbor had a huge ass.

What type of change is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)