More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acorn142 Acorn142

What does he Alex do next?

The mission...

It had been a long time since Alex entered MI6's base of operations at the building disguised as a bank, but nothing had changed. It still looked boring, unexciting, and dull. He was ushered past the facade into the real purpose for which the building was constructed, and it, too, seemed unchanged, but it was far from boring. All around him there was activity, bristling with excitement and energy.

Alex was directed to Alan Blunt's office, and walked through the door, prepared to meet the dour, unyielding face of MI6's director. Nothing could have prepared him for what he saw. There, as they had been countless times before, were Blunt and his deputy, Mrs. Jones, looking at the bank of monitors on the wall. Instead of images of maps, clandestine surveillance photos, or mug shots, however, Alex saw a monitor bank filled with a close-up video shot of a massive dick pistoning in and out of a very wet twat.

Blunt and Jones were watching porn together in their office?!! If he had a million years to guess that's what he were going to see, he never would have gotten it.

Upon hearing Alex arrive, they turn and direct their attention to him. Mrs. Jones is composed and business-like, but she does appear to be a bit flushed by what she has just witnessed. Blunt, on the other hand, seems unaffected, as if he had just been watching a weather report. That doesn't surprise Alex. He can't imagine what would possibly turn on a man like Blunt. Alex could imagine most people getting kinky once in a while, but with Blunt, he assumed that he never took off that immaculate, grey suit.

"Ah, Alex... so good of you to visit us," said Mr. Blunt. Alex wanted to respond with a sarcastic comment about how he wasn't offered much of a choice, but the monitors behind Mr. Blunt continued to play, and he was finding it a bit distracting to be faced with the current scene: a size DD woman being bent over the kitchen counter and rammed from behind by the owner of that enormous dick.

Mrs. Jones notices Alex's problem and the growing bulge in his crotch and pushes a button on the remote. The scene immediate zooms out, showing the face of the man.

"Alex, do you know who this is?" asked Mrs. Jones.

He most definitely does know who that is. It's Dick "The Dick" Dickson, one of the top male stars in the porn industry. Alex had watched almost all of his movies, and even though Alex was above normal with his 9-inch cock, it seemed puny when compared with The Dick's 12-inch monster.

Alex responded casually, "I'm somewhat familiar with him. Dickson... isn't that his name?"

Mr. Blunt grimaced, obviously impatient with coyness. "His real name is Cameron Kirby, a deep cover agent for MI6," he responded.

"You have a porn star as an agent?" Alex asked, trying to figure it out. "What is his job? Trying to see which women have breast enlargements, and which ones are natural?"

Blunt ignored Alex's question and continued. "For the past three months, Kirby or... 'The Dick', if you prefer -- has been investigating a very serious matter for us at 'Spank Me Productions.' His last report to us said that he was on the verge of solving the case and expected an immediate breakthrough. Three days ago he was found dead in a seedy hotel."

Blunt pushed a button and the image on the screen changed. It was The Dick, but he was definitely dead. He was naked, lying on his back. His skin resembled a raisin's because of its wrinkles. Admirably, even though he was dead, his erection was still at full hardness, casting a 12-inch shadow across The Dick's stomach like a sundial.

"What happened to him?" asked Alex. "And how can he still have a boner when he's dead?"

Blunt tossed a thick folder onto his desk for Alex to review. Across the front of the folder were the words "TOP SECRET" and "EYES ONLY." At the top of the folder was the name of the mission:

Which mission?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)