More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Medic2312 Medic2312

https://www.youporn.com/watch/15305197/asian-slut-filmed/

The library

Phil stepped around and over the copulating pairs of students all around the room. The male students were studs and were subjecting the hapless females students to an unrelenting barrage of large cock punishment. Once they had finished with a female students pussy they went to her ass, once her ass was fucked and filled with cum it was onto her mouth. It was a cycle that would continue until past midnight when the female students would be left as quivering cum drenched twats, asses and boobies on the hard floor. Phil snapped some picture and filmed for several minutes the mentally at least for the women orgy is he had created. Phil’s next stop was to be the library. There was always a top selection of sexy busty young coed pussies congregating there to flirt and tempt and tease the male students whom were trying to further their education. He’d be able to dominate some young bimbo and then allow whatever male students were around to have their way with the rest of the coeds. A good deed.

As soon as Phil entered the library he knew he had made a good decision. There were two sororities and the cheerleading squad all inside some sitting on desk dangling their miniskirt clad legs of the desks, others were standing in tight fitting yoga gear that accentuated their lovely curves. The best part was the jocks both football and basketball were inside as well and the cherry on the very top was the entire table of overweight nerds sitting at a table in the back drooling over the lusty young tarts within arms reach but so far out of their chances. Until today, Phil chuckled today both Jocks and Geeks would fuck hot coed pussy side by side and punish the cunts with every vile sex act they could imagine

Phil glanced around the library. He recognized many of the girls there from around campus. He’d see them walking and bending over with their taut bodies displaying their goods like cheap whores - begging for the jocks attention. And to him they’d smile and flirt showing off their ample young bosoms and at first happy for an admiring glance but anything longer and they wound snap and demand respect for their bodies. Fucking dumb sluts - Phil thought. He’d teach a few of them a rough hard lesson today. A pretty voluptuous blonde in light green yoga pants and cream white top and sneakers caught his eye. He made eye contact with her and then leered at her massive tits straining to burst free. He also happend to have uncontrollable drool drip out of his mouth while he did this. She was agasht at what she was seeing. Some dirty old man was not only checking her out he was quite obviously imagining innuendos. This was without her consent. She turner to one of her friends to complain about the disgusting vile old fart that was daring to visually imagine - what she could only vaguely guess at. Unacceptable.

The blonde in question whose body was being subjected to the most crass of visual inspection and lewd thoughts was named Jenny. She was 22 and a senior. She had long blonde hair, brown eyes was about 5 foot 5 inches tall and had triple D’s with strawberry pink nipples an ass that was begging to be smacked and a tight little cooze.

At the moment Jenny was venting her displeasure at being leered at by some creepy drooling old geezer to another buxom young slut when Phil begin to walk over, the two coeds immediately turned to face the perverted intruder. He was even more vile and repulsive close up. He had strands of drool and saliva around his mouth. His eyes were focused totally on their protruding breasts greedily enjoying the visual delight of them. His hands were rubbing together as if he was preparing to them. His large belly poked out from underneath his shirt with strands of thick grey and black hair on it. His arms were thickly muscled and hairy. His hands and finger were roughly calloused with thick fingernails and most obscenely his massive cock was fully erect. Purple at the gigantic mushroom shaped head and very angry looking. It was incredibly long and thick. They looked at it with apparent cock-fear. And this excited him.

Jenny found her voice “Eww. Get away from us you nasty dirty old man.” Phil simply smiled broader which allowed more drool them seep from his mouth. He spoke “Obey me and let me fuck your brains out young whore.” Jenny felt a drop of fear - no one had ever spoken to her in that manner. She was about to back up when Phil grabbed her by her large juicy left tit. He roughly squished and squeezed it between his hand and pinched the nipple. His other hand grabbed her ample ass by the right cheek and he pulled her close to him. She let out a yelp and attempted to pull away from him but he was surprisingly strong and he simply laughed at her futile attempts of resistance.

His hand grabbing her ass was kneeding it like dough and she felt his long fingers working their way into her asshole through the fabric of the yoga pants. She squirmed but that just served to cause his index finger to really poke her virgin asshole. She was about to scream but he crushed her lips to his lips and stuck his gross tongue down her throat. She wanted to gag but he was enjoying her wet warm mouth. He finally allowed he to breathe and tears streamed down her face.

The other students in the library were all now paying attention to what was going on between the fat old man and this nubile young slut. Phil large member was fully engorged now and poking against poor helpless Jenny’s leg. He grabbed the top of her head and wrapped up a portion of her blonde hair he then roughly her onto her knees. He told her to open her mouth or he open it for her and then with out another word he rammed his cock all the way down her throat. She had thought his tongue in her mouth was the ultimate offensive. This was a new depth of utter debasement and horror. The girth alone made her gasp and her eyes watered and she begin to drool outside the side of his Jurassic cock. She felt it blocking her throat of air and a moment before she assumed she would pass out he brought his grandpa dick out of her esophagus. She sucked in much needed air and as her eyes cleared she saw what a debauchy the library had devolved into. The reason none of the other young coeds had come to her aid was that lusty young men were taking full advantage of the supple female bodies now at their total disposal. All around her sex noises along with rough slaps on the girls asses during doggystyle sex could be heard. In one corner an Eiffel Tower was occurring with her best friend an asian and black mix with the jigglest of asses taking a massive cock from behind with the young male spreading her ample butt cheeks almost to the ripping point to get a better view of her winking spit covered brown eye as he pounded her tiny female brains out and in the front another young male but one of the geeks with acne and overweight and smelly was shoving his cheese covered enormous rod into her mouth causing her to dribble spit and drool all over him. On a chair next to them a young brunette from one of the sororities was propped up, she was ass up bent over the back of the chair her legs splayed open hair dangling over her head and face with a jocks face buried in her ass crack. He was in evident bliss. He’d lick from her smooth warm wet slit to her merry little rosebud of an asshole and then back down again. Then he’d roughly shove his fingers up to the knuckle into her tight ass and sniff his fingers then make her lick them clean and give her a good whack on the ass.

Jenny wanted to scream help but she realized that none of the male students she had considered friends in this institution of higher learning had any respect for her other than wanting to use her lithe body as a dumpster for the never ending loads of sperm.

A few of the male student had formed a semi circle around Phil and Jenny. They were watching with lust and abandon, clapping their hands and rubbing them together some even actively cheering him on shouting out suggestions of what gross vile debasing sex act he should subject her female form to next. “Fuck her ass with that massive old cock”, “Ass to mouth” they shouted. Jenny had heard the term once or twice before when some of the boys made crass jokes but she had never imagined it was something other than some porngraphic act on the furtherst reaches of the dark web. But now no less then 20 boys many of whom she’d ate meals with and gone on trips with were actively demanding and requesting that some fat gross old man perform the sex act on her.

Phil was enjoying the small crowd around him and the cheering, the requests for the further objectification of his young unwilling female sexual conquest caused his already engorged pussy splitter to grow to unprecedented size. Jenny’s eyes bulged out in fear as she saw the increase in size “how, how.. there is no way that thing can fit in my asshole!” Jenny pleaded with the male students leering around her “please stop he’s me, and he’s about to fuck my ass really hard stop him” they just laughed a couple of them had even grabbed some of the cum drunk coeds stumbling around the library dizzy after being used and violated in all their tender holes. These young hussies were now being further used truly being fucked senseless in all positions from standing doggy to lift and carry to double and even an attempted triple anal.

Phil looked down at Jenny and told her not to worry he’d make sure to get plenty of saliva on his cock to lube up her asshole. Before she could react to this nasty statement his cock was back down her throat and she was gagging as his balls slapped her chin. Thick rope of her spit covered his cock as he told her “Suck it young harlot!” “ and spit on my old cock!” She complied not from wanting to but from helplessness. Incredibly she could feel her pussy begin to moisten. Her panties were actually wet.

Phil removed his cock from Jenny’s wet mouth. He slapped her face several times with his one eyed veiny monster and she continued to cry tears of embarrassment. As he lifted her up she attempted to struggle but his overwhelming strength was such that she could not even begin to break free. He turned her around and pulled down her yoga pants to reveal her pink panties that had been soaked through. Her spittle was dripping off his cock and balls and as he her to the ground the chanting started again “Ass down. Face up. That’s the way to fuck that slut!” He spread her legs with her on all fours and pushed down on her back causing her ass to pop. She was fully exposed. Her pink labia looking scrumptious and her lovely brown eye he aimed a direct portion of nasty spit he then rammed his cock straight up her tight nither region. She screamed and clenched every muscle in her body causing him incredible pleasure which he then reacted to by thrusting even harder. He was ripping her tender asshole to shreds. He grabbed ahold of her hips in a truly dominant fashion and pulled her small young nubile body against his grizzled old form grunting like a hog as he smashed her over and over then before he was ready to release his dank old seed he pulled his gigantic cock sausage from her now gaping anus with a succulent sounding pop turned her around once again and pushed her to her knees and shoved his ass juice tainted cock meat into her mouth. Jenny tasted her sweet butt juices and then felt a massive shrudder his cock flexed in her mouth and all of a sudden thick globby ropes of old man semen were spewed into her gullet. The cum blast lasted for perhaps a minute. It was impossible that some old fat geezer could have so much cum. Yet he did. She choked and gagged and that caused even more cum to wash down her throat. Her eyes and face turned blue and then finally he brought his Jurassic cock out of her mouth still dribbling semen from his purple mushroom head. Think white ropes of sperm dropped from her chin onto her breasts. Her face was painted with his cum. He snapped several pictures with her and his camera. And laughed. She was in such a daze from the affects of swallowing so much cum. She was groggy and sleepy. She had some how cum several times as well though she had not wanted to.

Phil grabbed Jenny by her tangled hair one more time. He wiped his dick of the semen on her face and ordered her to suck and lick it clean. She readily complied. Scared of what he would do if she resisted. Her asshole felt on fire. And she could taste the noxious vile cum still coating her mouth. He let her go and she collapsed in a heap. All around her though her coed friends were still being subjected to contortions to fit them into all styles of postions the boys had learned from porn. The poor girls were dripping with semen from their mouths, faces, pink pussies and tender asses. This was a nightmare she would never get over. Phil recorded for a while and then left the library. His next stop would be the quad outside. That would be fun to have students walking by enjoy him violating a young juicy slut.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)