More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

The gloves indulge you as you ask for more

"Spank me," You whisper to the room, still staring at the rest of the box in your upside down state. "Spank me more."

Two more WHAPs in succession. Stinging, tight blows from the magic latex gloves. You moan as the pair at your nipples squeezes again, each glove pulling on your sensitive points and making you wince a little.

"Mmmm..." One of the red leather gloves grabs your chin, raising it. Its mate clamps around your neck. You panic for a moment, but the throttle is just enough that you can feel the ghostly hand there--holding your windpipe. You gasp a little, and your dick perks.

Now five more pairs of latex gloves jump out of the box and inflate, making 22 shiny black latex hands in total. As more of the magical hands grab you, your body is righted--feet pointed at the floor. Not that you would ever touch it.

Two gloves at each wrist and one at each elbow made six. There were two more gloves at each ankle and one glove at the front of each shin, making 12. Six pairs purely holding you in place, leaving 5 pairs free to play--along with the two pairs of leather gloves who appeared to be directing the show.

The white isotoners were happily jacking you off and tickling your balls. A red glove remained lovingly grasping your throat while the other rubbed your chest. You couldn’t help but grin like a fool as the other pairs approached.

Your mind went wild as one of the pairs of latex gloves approached your mouth. A dull black pointer finger found its way between your lips, and you kissed the glove in response, opening up and sucking on the finger as it explored you. You felt the latex fingertip inflate in your mouth from the negative pressure, and when the glove pulled away it made a ‘pop’ noise. The overinflated fingertip remained.

The glove held up its stretched fingertip as if to show you what you did. Before you respond, you watch as the rest of the finger inflates to meet this new girth.

You guffaw, laughing in wonderment as the rest of the glove follows suit, puffing out to cartoonish proportions at first and making the black latex a translucent shadow. As it moves and flexes, you can see the dance of a slender, soft hand in the motions of this giant, smoky bubble. It presses its palm against its much-smaller mate, and with a dramatic squeak, the smaller glove inflates to meet the larger.

“My goodness…” You say, staring at the giant gloves. A latex palm slides down your chest, catching and squeaking on your skin. You grit your teeth when the rubbery hands clutch you around your rib cage. “Whoa--careful…”

The huge hands seem strong, but they’re still made of very thin rubber. Even with a strong grip, they give enough that it’s not a crushing hold.

The gloves around your wrists let go, allowing most of your upper body some freedom. The gloves start massaging your shoulders and back, and you can’t help but think that this would go even better if the rubber gloves were a little...conditioned.

There’s something that could make this whole thing a little more comfortable, but you’re a little afraid these enchantments might get the wrong idea.

Fuck it.

“A little lotion might help,” You say, grinning. One of the pairs of latex gloves holds a finger in the air and bobs away. You expect them to turn down the hall, to your bedroom or to the bath--but they point at your mom’s nightstand instead. The drawer pops open, and a bottle of rubber shine rights itself.

“No way,” You mutter, wondering what that bottle’s doing in that drawer. “Did you guys plant that?” The bottle rose out of the drawer and uncapped itself, hovering to a pair of black gloves and squirting.

Before long, the pair have the shine spread to two more pairs while the bottle squirts another. You watch the procession of slender fingers coating themselves in rubber shine and wiggling around you in anticipation.

“Big spanking,” you say, biting your lip and looking at the hyperinflated gloves. “Big, big spanking.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)