More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Shandy Shandy

Flashback to the start of things? Or move on to the evening?

The evening ahead.

Three customers needing babysitting services for the evening. Brenda smiled as she scrolled through them.

Mr. Lougheed, nearly fifty, bald and fat. Denise could handle him. He loved blondes and big tits and she had both and didn't put up a fuss about unattractive men. Emily, who had the hair and the tits, was busy with Mr. Jenkins. Alison had the right hair but was smaller breasted, and besides, she'd done Mr. Lougheed once and was disgusted by him.

Mr. Malone, in his late thirties, stocky and with a request for Candace. Unfortunately Candace wasn't available so Brenda assigned Wendy to him, texting him a picture of her and getting a thumbs up emoji in reply.

Lastly there was Mr. Shute, tall, handsome Mr. Shute. She smiled at the thought, then giggled at the memory of his tiny cock. Dressed, he looked like a girl's dream. Naked he was almost a joke. The advantage was that he didn't last long and he didn't make anyone sore. But he also didn't make it much fun for the girl. Brenda thought about taking him on herself, but also considered Alison or Marie. Alison had been asking for more assignments, and Marie was still a bit timid and Mr. Shute was hardly intimidating.

Brenda paused, looking at Mr. Shute's request and considering her options.

Do you want to follow Wendy, Denise or Emily? Who does she send to Mr. Shute? Alison? Marie? Or does she take him herself?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)