More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiend21 Fiend21

Who would you like to ask for a tour?

The dude

You walk up to the guy, leaning against the wall next to him.

"Hey," you say.

"S'up, man!" the guy smiles. "Nice view, am I right?"

He nods at the group of girls in front of him, licking his lips.

"Hey, I don't suppose you could help me find my room, could you?" you ask.

"Of course, dude," the guy smiles. "I'm Lukas, by the way. You?"

"Jack," you reply.

"Good to meet you, Jack. I tell you this, you're going to love this place. Girls hungry for the dick everywhere. We'll be sleeping only a floor away from the cock-hungry girls. I tell you, it's going to be a good year. Fucking, sucking, panty raids, peaking into the showers and changing rooms, we have a lot of options. Sorry, what room did you say you were?"

"Dorm A, Floor Five, Room Five," you say.

"Room Five? Sweet man, that's my room number," he says. "I'll show you, I'm going there anyway. I just have to meet our other two room-mates, Ben and Daniel. Cool?"

"No bother," you reply.

You both walk towards the nearest dorm building, reaching outside where two other boys wait, chatting. One of them is tall, pale and lanky with straw-blond hair, the other is short, stocky, bulky and Asian with close cropped hair.

"Hey guys. This is {First_Name}, he's our new room-mate," Lukas says.

"Hey man," the more muscular one says. "I'm Ben."

"I'm Daniel," the other says.

"Have you shown him the stash?" Ben asks.

"Stash of what?" you ask.

"We'll show you," Daniel grins. "Follow me."

You quickly head inside the dorm and up the staircase to the fifth floor and into Room 5. The room's fairly spartan, with a pair of bunk beds, a wardrobe, a study desk, chair and lamp and four bedside lockers. Ben and Daniel walk forward, pulling one of the bedside tables forward, revealing a hole in the dry wall. Lukas pulls out a duffel bag hidden away between the layers of drywall, unzipping it.

"Voila!" he says.

It opens, revealing a wondrous treasure trove. Cigarettes, bottles of whiskey, cans of beer, a baggie of what you assume is pot, and a few more sexual things. There's a trio of dildos and about two dozen pairs of multi-colored panties.

"Jesus fuck, that's a lot of shit," you say.

"We've got it all. Stolen most of it, to be honest, from the other girls rooms. I tell you, there's nothing like a panty raid. Even found a few of the girls dildos!" Lukas says.

"It's not a gay thing, is it? Like... you don't use the dildos on each other, right?" you ask.

"No, we don't...! Fuck, now I don't feel proud of this, I just feel kind of gay," Ben says.

"Being pragmatic, if they don't have dildos to use, they'll be even more frantic for the dick," Daniel says.

"We better get down to dinner so we can get a good seat," Lukas says. "You coming, Jack?"

"Yeah, let's go," you say.

Head to dinner?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)