More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 31 by Torg Torg

What's next?

The door opens

As we catch our breath, the door to the backyard opens. Sara stands there in her running outfit, her hands on her hips.

"There you two are!" She looks angry.

"I couldn't help it! It looked so good!" Keiko says, tension in her voice.

Something clicks in my head about the events in the park. "I'm sorry we didn't wait for you. But think of it this way: she's got a nice creampie now." I turn so I'm not blocking Keiko's body, letting Sara see her in her full nudity. I glance down and see a trickle of cum snake it's way down the Asian's leg. When I look back at my cousin, she's licking her lips, staring openly at the same bit of jizz.

Sara grins widely, saying, "Ha-ha! I got you! You thought I was mad!" She pulls the tank top over her head, and then takes the sports bra off. Once the cups are off, her tits pop into view, wobbling nicely with fat nipples capping the tips. Her running shorts are off in another two seconds. My naughty cousin isn't wearing panties. She runs over to me, tits bouncing, and throws her arms around my neck. Her lips are soft and warm and she presses them against mine to kiss. I kiss her back hard, and slip my tongue into her mouth. We make out for a minute, until Keiko clears her throat.

"I knew you two couldn't keep your hands of each other after that waistband malfunction," Sara says.

Sara leans down and kisses Keiko just as hard, groping the Asian's big boob. They make out, until I lift Keiko up higher on the hood. Her hips are now at the edge, giving Sara an easy shot at her pussy. Sara and Keiko both grin at me, and Sara ducks to lap at Keiko's holiest of holies. Keiko moans and tousles Sara's hair, then presses her head harder into her crotch. I caress Sara's back as Keiko starts squeezing her boobs. I run my hand down to my cousin's ass, slapping it lightly, pulling a moan from Sara. With the good reaction, I slap her ass harder, just enough to sting a little. Sara raises her head and gasps from the treatment. I keep slapping her slowly, and she gasps each time, unable to continue her cunnilingus. I speed up until she cries out in a sweet song of orgasm. Then Keiko shoves her head back down.

I slip my hand between her legs and feel her soaked pussy. The juices are running down her legs. She wiggles her hips at me, moaning into the Asian's cunt. I take this as a request to fuck her. I step between her legs and poke at her weeping slit. I feel her hand pulling me in and pushing my shaft in her tightness. I grab her hips firmly and thrust, bottoming out inside my gorgeous cousin. She throws up her head again and moans, "Fuck me, Dan!"

As I start pounding her, she returns to giving Keiko the time of her life. The Asian coos and shrieks as she gets off on Sara's tongue and mouth. My thrusts push Sara into the bare cunt of the sexy Keiko. I watch Sara put two fingers in Keiko's dripping cunt.

I've just filled Keiko, so I'm good for awhile. First Sara comes, squealing into Keiko's pussy, then Keiko comes, whispering her ecstasy in squeaks and moans. Then Keiko comes again and Sara starts almost at the same time. This goes on for five minutes, both girls climaxing a few times. Finally, I'm feeling my balls clench, and I speed up bringing both girls to their peak as I explode inside my cousin's hot jungle twat. Sara grunts and calls out, "Oh, Dan! Coz! Shit! Fill me up!" Keiko says something in Japanese, I think, her face flushed and her body quivering. I just growl as I climax.

We all finish and then Sara moves up to rest her head between Keiko's tits, and I slump on top of the two of them. My cock slips from my cousin's slit, and we all try to pull more oxygen from the air.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)