More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

Should Anna complete the lessson and go to Bella's house or make a run for her own house?

The consequences are too great, go to Bella's house

Turning the corner onto her street, Anna ran to Bella's house with all the energy she had left. Out of breath, she frantically mashed the doorbell. Anna's nipples refused to soften and the warmth in her lower body made it fell like her labia was on fire. The cool air of the afternoon licked heat off her body from the run here.

It wouldn't be long until the students caught up. Anna desperately hoped there would be enough time for Bella to give her the phone and make it home. A sound of the deadbolt moving in the door raised Anna's heart. The door slowly opened to reveal Bella. Anna was incredibly happy she answered the door.

Bella looked surprised, "You got here fast. I only just got back myself."

Anna covered herself with her hands and replied quickly, "Just hurry up and give me my phone. Those people are still following me!"

"They are more persistent than I thought they would be. Here's your phone." Bella handed Anna her phone. "Since I didn't expect them to make it so far, you can go through my backyard if you'd like." She opened the door more to allow Anna inside.

Anna dashed in and closed the door behind her before the trio turned the corner. The warm air of the house felt different from outside. It was relaxing; she slumped down on the floor by the door.

Bella spoke, "You can't stay here; you have to go. I just said you could go through my backyard."

Anna pulled herself up begrudgingly and Bella led her to the backdoor.

"Now off you go. Hopefully you've learned your lesson about stealing clothing from other people now." Bella let her out and locked the door behind her.

Anna was still breathing heavily from the run. Just the run, right? The burning heat from her crotch drove Anna to hop over the wooden fence in Bella's backyard.

"One down," Anna gasped, "Only four more until I'm home." Anna was so tired by this point, she barely managed to climb up the chain link fence and had to rest on top. She desperately wanted to relieve herself, but doing so here would be very problematic if those students spotted her. She stumbled down from the fence, barely staying standing.

Anna proceeded to try to climb the next fence, but she couldn't pull her feet up to climb over. She decided she would have to make a run for it. "Only two houses to go. I can make it."

Taking a moment to catch her breath, saw the trio had run to the other end of the street. "This is my chance!"

Anna ran out from the gate, breasts bouncing along again. As she ran, one of the students spotted her and they began running back. Anna pushed herself to keep running for the door. She couldn't run very fast by this point. She was completely out of stamina, and her arousal of her streaking was the only thing left pushing her.

When she reached the door, the students had just made it to her next door neighbor's yard. She fumbled with the door handle and got in just as the trio reached her front yard. She had made it. She had made it home after the whole day of ridiculousness. Anna dragged herself into her room. She closed her door and went to work on a new itch, one in her crotch. Her fingers flew, the sensations of the whole day came back to her. She remembered the feelings of adrenaline, embarrassment, and the looks she got from people. She curled her toes, gripped her bed sheets as her body shook. She doesn't ever remember an orgasm that strong.

Anna pulled herself up, showered, and took a long nap. Waking up, she threw on some clothes and walked into the living room. Someone had turned on the news. A story caught Anna's attention. Video footage played of a football game.

From the TV, "Today at local high school, students were playing in a football game when a girl came streaking across the field into the forest."

Anna stood frozen in front of the TV as footage of her streaking across the football field behind the school played. She had closed her eyes and ran; she never looked back. Anna never realized just how many people saw her naked.

Anna's phone started buzzing from text messages.

Anna really did learn her lesson.

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)