More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Prof-Nyx Prof-Nyx

Do I call room service?

The cleaning lady

No matter how unbelievable my grandfather's story sounded, I thought it wouldn't hurt if still tried it out. I thought it would be best to try it here in my own hotel room where there wouldn't be extra eyes. I called the room service and told them I had a little accident and would be needing someone to come clean it up.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door, I went to open it and there was short latin woman in her late thirties, with a cleaning cart.

She had friendly looking face and sunny smile when she stepped in. "So how may I help you young sir?" she asked me with her kind voice.

I hesitated but then thought she had no idea who I was, so if the ring didn't work, it wouldn't really matter. So I answered her "The reason I called you is that.....there's...gonna be a huge...mess in my pants soon, u..u.unless someone releases the p..pressure"

She looked like she was in total disbelief by what she thought she just heard. I was starting to panic as I was sure the ring didn't work and she would start to scream or something like that. But she didn't, instead she casted a huge smile on her face and started walking slowly towards me. I inadvertently took a couple steps back but hit the bathroom door.

I leaned against the door as she kneeled in front of me and unzipped my jeans. Now I was the one in total disbelief. "Oh wow! already so big even when not hard yet" she spoke with a strong latin accent, and her warm hunny voice made my dick sprang straight up.

She grabbed a tender hold of the base of my shaft and gently pulled down the foreskin. She then gave a teasing lick to the head of my dick. She teased me like this for a little while and I swear I would've down in a second if she hadn't proceeded further. It felt so warm and ravishing as she took so much of manhood as she could without gagging. She took a hold of the back of my thighs and increased the speed and power of her sucking with every blow. All I could do was thank my grandfather and enjoy the treatment by grasping her long hair and encouraging her.

After a few minutes she also involved her hands. With other hand she started stroking my dick and with the other fondling my balls. She licked the head while stroking furiously and I was in the verge of coming in no time. When I was just about to cum, she stopped completely. I opened my eyes to see what she was doing and saw her pulling down my pants. I was now naked waist down, rock hard and ready to cum. I gasped for air as she first took me almost completely in her mouth and right after that plunged her middle finger straight up my ass....I came immediately...and hard. My whole body jerked and shook as I shot load after load into her waiting mouth.

Do I keep it on with her? Or go find some one else?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)