More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Prof-Nyx Prof-Nyx

Do I call room service?

The bar

I frowned at the letter, glancing at the simple gold band I had placed on my left ring finger. It really couldn't be a joke, could it? But he left me the store. If he was telling the truth, then I couldn't make any money off the place without the ring. I have to test it out. I decide that the hotel bar is as good place as any, so I put on the blazer from the suit that I was still wearing from the will reading and go down to the hotel's bar.

The place was fancy and I don't mean like good lighting and expensive bottles. I mean full on leather seats, long well polish maple counter, black and white marble floor, an open piano on the corner and black best and bowtie wearing bartender.

The place was full with well dress people, there were men in suits that made me look like I shopped at good will. The women, oh lord the women, those tight dresses, the perfect make up, those perfect bodies that I was sure cost a small fortune to make them look so perfect yet so natural.

I went to the bar to see if I could try out the ring on the bartender so he could give me a drink even thou I'm only 20. When I got there it was full, almost every sit was taken except for one that was had the had bag of a woman in a red dress.

I taped her shoulder to get her attention "Is this sit taken? All others are"

She turned around so I got to see what she looked like and I thought that she would be the most be the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen if it wasn't for the fact that she looked kind of bummed out.

She gave me a melancholic sigh "I was saving it for my date"

"Sorry, I will go find somewhere else" I apologized.

She shook her head, took her purse and put it on her lap "It's okay, the bastard stood me up" She took her glass and drank in one go what I think was whisky, then hold the empty glass up and said to the bartender "Another"

I sat at and ordered the same as her, which caused the bartender gave me a calculating look "Going have to see some Id"

I thought that I could try the ring here and pass it off as a joke, so I said playfully "No you don't" and the warm feeling on my left ring finger did not go unnoticed.

The bartender smiled brightly at me "You are right, I don't need to see your Id" He said as he served us two whisky's "Yours is double for the trouble"

I was stunned, either the ring worked or this guy was terrible at his job and I was more incline to the first one.

"How did you do that?" Asked the woman next to me in a surprise tone.

I couldn't exactly say `Oh, just a magic ring that my late grandpa left me´. So instead I grinned at her and said "Skill"

"Ha. Ha" She laughed falsely "I'm Angelique Cadwell by the way, but everyone calls me Angel"

"I'm Theodore Oakson and I never let anyone call me Theo"

"You seem interesting, so tell me about you Theodore?" She asked taking a sip of her drink.

This was another perfect moment to see if the ring really work or the bartender should be fired "First of all, you are going to believe everything I tell you" Again I felt warm feeling coming out of of the ring.

Angel blinked a few times and then smiled "Well duh"

I smirked and came up with the most ridiculous thing that I could use the ring "I am the perfect man for you Angel, you will think that I am your destine half, I am always right, you get arouse by the idea of me dominating you in bed and at this moment you want nothing more than have sex with me, by the way, you will forget everything after I introduce myself but will still follow this command"

Ok, the hope that I was able to change a persons memory using the ring that may or may not work, was a very far stretch, but I had to try my luck and who better than a stranger that I could easily never see again.

Angel stared at the air in front of her for a second and then looked at me as if I was some sort of long lost lover "So tell me about you sweaty"

I got an air of confidence around me "I am a 20 years old and single" Angle beamed at that "And with a free schedule for the night, what about you?"

Angel seemed to get really exited and played with her hair a little bit like a school girl that was talking to her crush "Where do I start, I know, I am 27 years old, my mom is from Australia so that makes me half Australian and half British from my dad but I was born here in New York, I am a Executive at Gucci two years back, I can hold my drink better than any man I ever dated and this are real" She finished with a wink and pointing at her magnificent breasts.

A/N: Remember that the story is public. Feel free to add your own chapters

What do you ask her next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)