More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by olly olly

What's next?

The aftermath of inseminating Emma's sister

Emma's sister lied to her and said that once again she didn't get pregnant and asked to give it one more shot.

The truth is that the third time you had a threesome with the sisters Emma's sister was already pregnant with your baby. Emma discovered the lie when months later her sister had to admit the due date. Emma was able to do the math.

The third time you were blindfolded again - but this time you didn't need to take control for the sisters to start playing with each other - they started that all on their own. They rode each other's faces and fingered each other. They gave each other more attention than you, to be honest - not that they would have had nearly as much fun without your wonderful dick to fuck them.

They both came multiple times on your cock and from each other's mouths that time. As Emma's sister's belly grew she continued to think about her baby's daddy and how full you made her feel. Her husband's cock seemed even smaller than ever now. She had always assumed she'd just have one child, but now she was thinking she could have four... maybe five or six of your babies. This is what she thinks about as she touches herself with her new extra large vibrator she bought. She calls it John.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)