More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

The Woods (Futa gender swap)

It occurred to me that I might have gone out of the starter zone a bit too far when an arrow whizzed past my head right after I leaned down to pick a flower. Being a level one noob I did the first rational thing, I ran, as fast as I could. As the second arrow hit my cloak pinning me to the ground making me trip though I realized I might have some issues.

I slid out my knife and cut through the back of the cloak as I turned around to face my opponent my heart racing. I saw a tall lithe female elf screaming as she dashed closer to me with a long sword. Leaning down I picked up some dirt threw it in her face and then as she moved to wipe her eyes I grabbed the blunt edge of her sword and pulled. That is when I realized I might not be able to fight my way out of this after all. I was a male wood elf, and although my strength wasn't too high it felt like I was trying to pull a tree out of the ground.

The woman slowly cleaned her face before she looked up at me with a wicked smile. "Maybe you aren't as weak as the" was as far as she got before I rammed by forehead into her beautiful nose. She screamed bringing her hand up to her face out of reflex. Seizing my moment I pulled on her sword again and sent it flying off into the forest. She looked down at me with rage mixing with the blooded covering her face and grabbed me by the neck. As she began to throttle me she said "Trickery will not save you". I managed to out "This might though" and I used all my fading strength to my tiny knife into her. Her armor was beautiful but it showed off a lot of skin, including her belly. So I slid my knife right in and pulled it across before dropping and rolling away as she handled her guts. I heard a scream of rage and pain that shook me to the bone so I ran a bit faster now weaponless.

Whatever that spook bitch was she might of wanted to kill me before but she was going to me now if she caught me. If I could get into sight of the town I might be safe but something told me I was going to have to run very fast for that to happen. The world seemed to die away as I felt something hit me from behind and I crashed to the ground in a tumble. I felt a hand press my head into the ground as I slid cutting it up and realized the elf had caught me somehow. I waited for the elf to relax for a moment and when she did moving her hand to turn me over I kicked out her legs. Or I tried too, all that happened is it felt like I had kicked a rock and it hurt, a lot.

Before I could do anything else the elf grabbed my arm and twisted it behind me before leaning close and whispering "You are no coward, you are a warrior, so I will give you a choice. Surender to me as an honored warrior who has been captured by another tribe, or be gutted like a pig right here on the ground"

I breathed hard as I considered my one option or dying in horrible pain

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)