More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by LesLes LesLes

From whom Does the Black Widow seek counsel? And what transpires elsewhere?

The Women of the X-Tribe are revealed

Kitty's eyes avoided the smoke and flame atop the fire mountain as she moved through the huts of the Burnt Place. It annoyed her that she was doing so, but it would annoy her more to look. She had the right to be there, she ought to be there. She ought to be there supporting her friend Jean. But she could not bring herself to join to any rite involving Emma (evil bitch!) unless the Hunt Spirits' commands were unmistakable.

So instead she remained in the Burnt Place, along with the few others warriors of the X-Tribe who were not atop the fire mountain and the many young women who had not yet been initiated as full X-Women of the tribe and had not the right to go.

"Uh-uh-uh!"

The sound of sex had been in her ears for some time, and her nipples and cunt were signaling their interest. Besides it would take her mind off events atop the fire mountain. With a small but eager smile, Kitty headed for the large hut of the Five-in-One. Though they had not the technique, nor yet the voluptuous body, of the White Queen they tried to make up for both in numbers.

Kitty was not disappointed when she pulled aside the huge leaf covering the entrance to the hut. In the center stood a woman hard at first hard to recognize. For hiding the woman's face and covering her lips with her own was a beautiful naked blonde. Two more identical blondes had attached their lips to the standing woman's breasts and were playing with them with lips and tongue and hands. With their free hands they played with each others tits and cunts and fingered their third sister kissing the standing woman.

The final two of the Five-in-One knelt on the ground. One pressed her face between the buttocks of the standing woman, tongue circling over the woman's anus. The fifth pressed her mouth to the woman's clit and her fingers were slowly twisting in the woman's cunt. Evidently the woman was more than wet; her thighs glistened and the dirt beneath her groin was damp.

Kitty used her powers to push through the yellow fabric of her loincloth and the line of sky-metal teeth that decorated it. Phasing through the fabric but solid against her puffy pussy lips and the nub of her clit. Even just beginning to masturbate and play with her tits she could feel the tension leaving her body.

The Five-in-One and their lover gave no sign of noticing Kitty's arrival, but no woman would expect their rutting to be secret in the Burnt Place and all women Kitty knew loved to exhibit their bodies and their fucking. Kitty certainly wished there was someone to watch her finger herself like a slut in heat.

As Kitty's eyes adjusted to the dim light inside the hut and she observed the movements of the blonde quintuplets' lover she finally recognized her as L'orna, known as Polaris. And she finally spotted that she was not the only voyeur watching this sixsome. Polaris's bond-, half-sister, and Venger, Quicksilver was leaned against the wall of the hut, her hands moving as a blur in and out of her pussy.

Glad of the company, and hopeful for more, Kitty moved over to greet the silver-haired bond-.

"He-help her," Quicksilver croaked as thrust her hips at high speed to meet her even faster moving fingers pistoning into herself. "Can't. Won't."

"Help who? Polaris?" Kitty had been ready to spread her pussy lips in hope she could finger or lick one the other woman and receive the same in return. She turned back to regard the grunting, panting Polaris. The woman was evidently ready to come. "Polaris will cum soon. Maybe you can help me get there too?"

"No, no! In her head. Oh fuck, I've come so often. In my head too. Made me enjoy it. No! The sun has crossed a tenth the sky and they haven't let her come yet. Know her body, know her mind. Right to the edge, but no! Oh fuck, it's so hot."

Quicksilver collapsed to her knees as she came.

But Kitty had already phased completely. The fucking fivefold bitches. They weren't fucking Polaris, they were torturing her. They'd been keeping her on the edge of release for a tenth of a sunlit day so far, denying her orgasm all that time. She must be practically mad by now. And they'd made Quicksilver watch. Stopped her helping her bond-mistress and instead made her enjoy what the Cuckoos had done to the woman she should obey and worship.

It was horrible and wrong.

When she phased Kitty was immune to psychic powers. The Five-in-One must have been too wrapped up in their game to act and now it was too late. Kitty put her hand through one of the blonde's (Irma?) heads and found Polaris's cunt. With a prayer to the Hunting Spirits to guide her so she struck true, she pushed in deeper. She controlled her phasing to the limit of her skill, just enough to feel inside the tight wet velvet passage. Then she struck, unphasing a finger and pushing it hard against Polaris's g-spot.

Polaris came with a thunderous roar as she tore her mouth away from the Cuckoo that had been swallowing her moans and pleas, tongue ravaging her mouth. Kitty watched in awe as the mutant slut's pussy gushed forth pussy juice. It ran down Irma's face, dripping from her chin and splashing on her breasts. Kitty couldn't help herself, as the angry Cuckoo stood she sucked the sweet sex liquid from her tits.

"Spoil." "Sport." "Ruining." "Our." "Fun."

The Cuckoos were actually pouting at her!

"Quicksilver. Take your mistress and go."

Polaris had passed out, sprawled in a puddle of her own juices. Quicksilver staggered to her feet and obeyed, carrying her bond-mistress away in a blink of an eye.

"You five..."

"Maybe." "Next." "Time." "It can." "Be you."

Kitty shook with anger, but what could she do? The Cuckoos enjoyed the favor of one of the tribe's wise ones. She turned and left through a wall. There were those who still had authority left at the Burnt Place, and one who enjoyed a modicum of protection against unscrupulous telepaths. Kitty stomped off, hopeful the Cuckoos could still be made to pay.

What connects the X-Women and the Hydra's Nest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)