More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1Master 1Master

What happens next

The Waitress

You look around and the cafe is empty with the exeption of a waitress cleaning up. You head further into the room deciding to sit in a booth in the corner of the room alone side a window. As soon as you sit down you hear the waitress walking up behind you then coming up by your side.

"Hey, what can i get you sweetie."

You then look up at the waitress (mid 30's, really easy on the eyes small tits but from what you can see at this angle great ass, blonde hair and blue eyes.)

You immediately recognise who she is and by the look on her face she remembers you too. Its one of my moms old friends Kara, I say old friend because she realised the direction the club was heading and she didn't like it one bit. I would say it was about a year before I left that she distanced herself from my mom however she still checked up on me to see how I was doing. But she stayed well away from the rest of the family. She wanted no part in the club and she wasn't the only one.

"Hey Kara, its been a long time how have you been." "John, is that you, it is you, my god John where did you go."Kara replies while bending down to hug you "i can't believe it's you".

Before i could answer more people entered the cafe and that ended any conversation before it could even start. Kara gave her apologies, and greeted the customers before taking their orders and going off to the kitchen. When she came back with the food she made me promise not to take off before we could catch up and chat about what's being happening in our lives.

Do you agree to wait

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)