More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onefang74 Onefang74

What's next?

The Story Begins: Hellcat's Surprise

Patricia Walker stood in shocked silence at what she had just witnessed. It had been an ordinary day until the freak thunderstorm rolled in out of nowhere. Then right before her very eyes, every male around her was turned into smouldering ash as a bolt of lightning hit them. In less than a minute it was all over. She felt the the sudden surge of mystical energies that were so intense that she felt an instant migraine wash over her. But even with the warning, she would never have thought that such an evil act as she just witnessed would have happened.

As suddenly as the storm came on, it also seemed to fade away as quickly. It left behind a haze of smoke from the burning buildings all over the city. New York city looked like a war zone due to burning buildings and debris. Occasional explosions rang out across the city. Patricia looked around for a place to hide so she could call forth her outfit. In the chaos around her it was an easy feat. As she came back out of the alley, she surveyed the scene. Various women were helping each other, some were trying to put out a fire that had started in the small cafe, and some others where trying to help a woman get out from under some debris.

Patricia or rather Hellcat felt that the woman trapped under the debris needed her help more than the others. She ran over there and began heaving off as much of the debris as possible. Once the woman was freed, she began looking around for other people who needed someone with her abilities. As she freed a woman from her totalled car, Hellcat felt her friend Jennifer Walters, alias She-Hulk’s strange plea for help. Concern rose up within Hellcat and she began heading the direction the feeling pulled her. Although, the feeling and plea felt off, Hellcat paid it no attention as She-Hulk needed help. She headed in the general direction she felt was right, the feeling slowly faded away. Hellcat was now worried. “Was She-hulk dead, was that even possible,” she thought as she continued to run that direction.

After a few more blocks, Hellcat turned a corner and saw before her several naked red skinned women that could only be described as disturbingly beautiful. But towering over them was something that Hellcat could not comprehend. A overly tall green-skinned woman that she instinctively knew was She-Hulk stood among the red skinned women smiling at her. Gone was the greenish black hair and soulful eyes of her dear friend. Instead the being before her had luxuriant jet black hair and black irises with red pupils. She also now had two horns jutting up from her forehead and a long tail swishing around behind her. Even her body seemed different, she no longer possessed the toned athletic form but had developed a more sensual hourglass shape that made Hellcat herself nearly drool with envy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)