More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The Sticker Box

Hidden out in the world exists a very special wooden box. Inside it are several sheets of stickers, each sheet having eight copies of a sticker. These stickers are no ordinary stickers, however. When placed on a person's skin, it sinks in and becomes a tattoo that can only be removed by the person who placed it (who might not necessarily be the person it was put on). Anyone other than the bearer or applier will believe that the bearer got the tattoo naturally. On top of that, each one has a special effect on the person it is stuck to, altering their life in strange and often erotic ways (the creator of the box was clearly a pervert).

It's unclear exactly how many sheets are in the box, but someone leafing through them would notice a lot of sheets with similar stickers. Here are the most common ones. Other than the name printed at the top of the sheet, they offer no directions as to what they do, though the inside of the box's lid is engraved with instructions on general application.

Unseen [A Closed Eye]: Makes it so that no one other than the one who placed it can perceive the bearer in any way.

Unknown [A Red Circle with a Cross Through It]: This sticker does nothing on its own, but when placed over another sticker it will make it imperceptible to anyone other than the applicant. In addition, if the bearer is not the one who applied it and the sticker being hidden has a perception alteration component that wouldn't normally affect them, they will now be affected by it until this sticker is removed.

Known [A Red Circle]: This sticker does nothing on its own. If placed so that the circle encompasses another sticker, all perception alteration aspects of that sticker are disabled, allowing everyone to be aware of the changes. However, any other changes that may have occurred, including legal documentation and behavior on the part of the bearer, will be unaffected.

Lust [Pink Heart]: The bearer of this mark will find their libido heightened, effectively putting them in near-constant heat.

Lust [Red Heart]: Same as the pink heart, except the bearer cannot reach orgasm on their own. To do so, they must receive assistance from a third party.

Love [Pink Outline of a Heart]: If a person's name is written inside the circle before application, the bearer will fall hopelessly in love with that person, no matter what their preferences are otherwise. If combined with the red version of Lust, the bearer can only achieve orgasm when performing sexual acts with the person in question.

Love [Red Outline of a Heart]: If a person's name is written inside the circle before application, the bearer will be entered into a romantic relationship with that person, with everyone believing that the two make the perfect couple no matter how unlikely it would have seemed before. Only the bearer and the one who applied it will believe otherwise, though the bearer will not be able to break up with their partner, take romantic action with anyone else, or intentionally take actions that would significantly hurt the relationship. If combined with the red version of Lust, the bearer can only achieve orgasm when performing sexual acts with their partner.

Natural [A Single Fig Leaf]: The bearer will be unable to wear any clothing, and any clothing they are wearing at the time of application will be lost in some way within the hour. Everyone other than the bearer and the one who applied it will not see anything wrong with the nudity of the bearer, and will ignore any request or desire the bearer might express to be clothed. If made 'Known', others will be aware the nudity is not normal and can try to help the bearer, but any clothing they manage to put on will be lost beyond repair within an hour.

Job [The Outline of a Briefcase]: If an occupation is written inside the briefcase before application, the bearer will be employed in that job at the nearest relevant facility, and everyone will believe they have been hired for it no matter how unlikely or ridiculous it would be for the bearer to have that job. Only the bearer and the one who applied it will believe otherwise, though the bearer will not be able to quit the job or skip work without using accrued vacation days or sick time.

[A Circle Made of Chains]: If a person's name is written inside the circle before application, the bearer will become the legal of that person, and everyone will see them as that person's rightful property for them to do with as they wish. Only the bearer and the one who applied it will believe otherwise, but the bearer will not be able to disobey or harm their 'Master' in any way.

Slut [A Tramp Stamp of the Word 'Slut' in Cursive]: The bearer of this mark will be seen by others solely as a source of sexual relief that can be used at any time. The bearer and applicant will have their perception unaltered, but the bearer will be unable to resist or refuse any sexual action made towards them.

Name [A Flat Line With Curled Ends]: If a name is written above the line before application, the bearer's name will become the name written, with only the bearer and the applicant believing otherwise, though the bearer will not be able to say their original name. If a name is written below the line, the bearer will insist to other that they be called the name written, and believe it is what they want to be called, but everyone else's perceptions will be unaltered. Both aspects of this sticker can be used at the same time and with the same sticker, in which case the top name will become the bearer's legal name and the bottom name will be seen as their preferred nickname, both of which everyone but the bearer and the applier will believe was always the case.

Happy Birthday! [An Outline of a Birthday Cake]: If a number is written inside the outline before application, everyone will believe that the bearer is that age and will treat them accordingly despite any physical evidence to the contrary. Only the bearer and the applicant will believe otherwise.

Pride [Flags from Assorted Countries]: The bearer's ethnicity will change to match the dominant ethnicity of the country in question, and they will also receive a strong accent from said country. To everyone other than the bearer and the applicant, that person will be a recent immigrant from that country.

Flip [An Interlocked Male and Female Symbol]: The bearer will become the opposite sex, and everyone other than the applicant and the bearer will believe they were always that sex.

Flip [An Interlocked Male and Female Symbol Outlined by a Heart]: The bearer's sexual orientation will be flipped. No effect on total bisexuals.

There are of course other stickers, though they may take a bit of digging to find, and may only have a single sheet in the box. Thus, they should be used sparingly.

Now, the only question remaining is...

Who finds the box?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)