More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheFallacyGuy TheFallacyGuy

What is your Type of Evil Overlord are you?

The Stealthy Techtator

Note: This story uses the game aspect of CHYOA. Please turn it on for a more fun experience where your choices will matter more.

You are alone. You have always been alone. You are tired of being alone. You are tired of looking at the happiness and the smiles and the potential of the other worlds through your monitor. You want that sweet social connection. You want that love and affection. You want that recognition, that accept, that praise. And good god, you want to get laid.

You are a draft. An inconsequential thought on the storyboard of life. An animator brought you to existence only to loudly exclaim "naah, that's fucking dumb." and throw you in the bin. And you had so much promise too. So much potential. So much unrealized overpriced nerdy merchandise you could have been selling. You were the protagonist of a technocratic hacker series. This was franchise material. Or at least worthy a couple of direct-to-DVD movies and a failed pilot episode. But nope, in the trash you are. Never seen the light of day. No one knows who you are. You wonder if the woman who drew you even remember you. Probably not. Well, soon everyone will know your name. They'll know. And they will either cower in fear of it or orgasm by just hearing it.

But... you are kinda far away from that point. First things first, boot up the server room. The server room is at the bottom of the tower that makes up your entire mostly unfinished world. The server room is large containing hundreds upon hundreds of servers. It can get pretty hot in that room, so you mostly flee it after having turned it on.

The main computer is at the top of the tower. It's where you get the best wi-fi signal. Your computer has an AI personality installed. It's a "Local Iterative Logic-based Artificial Intelligence" or L.I.L.A.I. for short. It has a feminine voice and it appears to have a stuffy British personality, but it's just a machine, calculating integers and setting up arrays so complex that it can almost count for human thought, but it isn't. And you know that. It's not the same.

"Good morning master." it greeted. You just wave tiredly at it.

"I detect facial patterns that indicate confusion. I am running the tutorial to alleviate said confusion." L.I.L.A.I. states and you groan. You've forgotten to calibrate the facial recognition software, but you're locked out of changing anything before you finish the tutorial... again.

"The suit that you are currently wearing has three special features. Firstly, there is an invisibility mode. Small nano-cameras are placed all around you and the fabric of the suit changes it appearance to what the camera behind it sees, essentially giving the illusion of invisibility. These nano-machines are fairly fragile to temperature so any extraneous activity like running, climbing, and sexual intercourse will overheat them and activate their fail-safe mode, deactivating the feature. You also have soundproof padding, making stealth activities easier and complimenting the invisibility mode feature.

Secondly, you are outfitted with a holo-disguise. This feature disguises you with a holograph making you appear like a local. It will also create sensory threads making you feel like your appearance to anyone who touches you. The feature can only work within reason, and you will always look humanoid. Changing the holo-disguise will require an hour cool down time. Since the nano-cameras aren't involved with this feature, you can perform more extraneous activities before the fail-safe, although it will eventually activate if challenged for a prolonged period of time.

Lastly, your suit is equipped with facial recognition hard- and software and a virtual profiler that can based on its vast knowledge tell you said person's name, age, occupation, current mood, plus additional details, by just pointing the camera in your helmet at their general direction.

Additional to these three main features, you are also equipped with a night vision visor and a standard caliber omni-pistol, which is a highly functional laser gun."

You like the suit. It is not very powerful. You are not an immortal god while donning it. If you get shot by a tank, you won't just walk away, but it is amazing for stealth, it's light, and it's good for recon purposes. It's perfect for the kind of infiltration that you are experienced in. What kind of brute moron, would just point their staff at some target and let thousands of unintelligent minions do the work for them? Uncultured and rude. As cool as the suit is, you already know all of this and you are just waiting for the machine to stop jabbering.

"Now please, bring your attention on your surroundings." L.I.L.A.I. continues: "In your HQ you will find five pieces of equipment. One is the L.I.L.A.I. v12.3.120. This machine is an inter-dimensional surveillance facility. Set up cameras and it will connect via bluetooth to set camera, despite dimensional shifts, range, and/or lack of electronic networks. The computer is also outfitted with an expansive encyclopedia, battle strategies, and tic-tac-toe for rainy evenings. For any network issues, please refer to the server room in the basement."

As thick as a brick as she could be, and as non-optimized as she is right now, L.I.L.A.I. is pretty cool and can be a big help in creating plans for infiltration of the other worlds.

"Another piece of equipment is the Neuro-Shifter™. The Neuro-Shifter™ is a booth in which a person enters. When activated, the Neuro-Shifter™ will alter the genes of the person effectively changing their genders, even mentally changing their perception of their own gender. The incubation process takes three hours."

The Neuro-Shifter™ has so much potential. It can change the gender of anybody to be their better gender, even making them think that they have always been that gender. It's a big hunk of metal though, so it's not very portable, even though you installed wheels. So you need to bring the people you want to change to the machine, and trick them into the machine, or they would have to do it on their own volition. After the machine they would have to stay for three hours, but the of the machine should also be working at that point, so that's not too big of a problem.

"The third piece of equipment is the inter-dimensional teleporter. Just stand in the ring and choose the destination you want to teleport to that dimension. To return to the tower, press the button next to your right temple on your helmet. As long as you have both your suit and helmet on, you will be instantly transported back to your HQ. The place you will teleport to will always be a bit outside on the edge of the world. After that you can choose a new teleportation spot by pointing the camera in your helmet on the place you want the new teleportation spot to be, and hold down the button on your left temple."

Handy. Luckily your teleporter is big enough for the Neuro-Shifter™. If you want to haul anything or anyone back from their worlds, you will need to create an additional teleporter, but that shouldn't be too hard once you've conquered the place.

"Fourthly, the tower has been equipped with floors of apartments. These apartments include baths, beds, entertainment, sex toys, stress balls, novelty wristbands and a lot more."

Hopefully you will acquire some allies and friends on the way, and they would need a place to stay. You also have control over the locks, so the apartments could pose as prison cells if needed.

The last thing is how you store and manage your minions.

"Lastly the rest of the floors of the tower has been furnished into..."

What is the last feature (and what are your minions)?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)