More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BWayne BWayne

Where does Julius take Blondie?

The Sofa

Julius was unusually silent with the occasional grunt and monosyllabic responses. "Here," he said as he pushed her into the sofa. She squealed and giggled as her body plopped down on the cushions. Now he was the one lunging towards her as he gently tugged on her sweaty bikini top to expose her firm, round breasts. She, in turn, quickly untied his necktie, unbuttoning his vest and shirt, and taking the rest of his clothes off as he suckled on her breast while fondling the other. She let out a slight sigh as he slowly licked the sweat from her cleavage up into the angle of her neck and shoulders. He was fully naked now, his penis still erect as he slowly crawled on top of her. She pulled her thong down her ankles and threw it somewhere across the living room.

They were mostly silent except for their heavy breathing. He slowly laid on top of her creamy white skin. Blondie lifted and rested her right leg on the sofa back. Her legs were spread wide as her left one hung to the edge. Her pussy was moist, her perfectly sculpted triangular pubic hair glistened with sweat. The chasm invited the still throbbing, veiny penis. He inserted the head and shaft slowly as she let out a small sigh again. It felt so good to them both. They were both horny for and in love with each other. He started thrusting his groin into hers as they pumped and pumped and pumped away. She would slowly wrap her left leg around his hairy buttocks as she lifted both her arms onto the sofa arms. His head was buried deep between her breasts. They were both in ecstasy. His thrusts became more rhythmic, faster and harder. Her moans were breathy, deep with the occasional "Ouiyahh" which turned him on even more.

Their lovemaking was intense as their bodies shook the sofa and made a loud creaking noise that echoed in the otherwise silent house. Her breaths were faster as she put her left arm around his back and now both her long firm legs were entwined around his buttocks. He was grunting louder as he thrusted faster and faster. She moaned louder as well, she knew he would cum anytime now but she kept gripping on him tight, her legs locked around him. When they fucked before, he would cum all over her tits or he let her suck her off as he groaned with his ejaculate spewing. But she wanted him now. She was ovulating and she wanted his seed. He wanted her too as he prepared to cum in her womb. And then it happened. There was a sudden jolt as both of them reached their climax at almost the same time. Blondie shivered as her pussy tightened around his hard cock. She felt his hot ejaculate go inside her. Her legs remained clamped around him as they still breathed heavy. Julius moaned loudly as he stayed on top of her in the missionary position for a while longer.

They kissed passionately again as she ran her fingers through his salt-and-pepper hair. Did he know that she was ovulating? She thought to herself while he went back to sucking her nipples; tonguing the tete every now and then. Surprisingly, his cock was still rock hard in her pussy as it nuzzled against the vaginal lining. He laid on top of her for another five minutes and then slowly started thrusting again.

"Oh my gosh," she exclaimed as they made love again. And again. And again. Fucking, sucking and kissing for the rest of the day. He came inside her four more times. It's as if he really wanted to make sure he got her impregnated. They were both drenched in sweat and sticky love-juice. She never felt this way with any other person, including her husband, Dagwood. They were so much in love.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)