More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheVillain TheVillain

So Which Monster are You?

The Satyr (/Mind-Control)

For as long as you can remember four things were always true. A very small and ever dwindling number of others boy in the villages around your home had hoves and small button horns like you, every man in the villages hated you especially your "father", your mother absolutely adored you, and you had to hide whenever the Inquisitors came nearby. There were other boys like you in the beginning, but they'd disappear one by one with each pass of the Inquisitors.

It took a long time to figure out what was going on as a child, but when your "father" kicked you out of the house when you started to enter puberty he tried to hurt you by telling the truth. The rest you figured out on your own. He wasn't your real father. Oh, he was married to your mother - but she and several other women in the villages had been taken sexual advantage of by a passing Satyr. Those women all gave birth to the Satyr's sons, and the Inquisitors did their best to kill you all off to stop you from reaching maturity but thanks to your mother they failed in your case.

You are a Satyr, something described as half-goat and half-man. Your body is particularly hairy; you have the cloven hooves, eyes, and horns of a goat; but you walk on two legs and can sort of think like a man. Sort of. You have the raw intelligence of a man but your instincts are way more powerful like that of an animal and it can interfere with your thinking. Especially if there's women nearby.

You were 15 the first time you sexually took advantage of a woman, lonely farmer's wife like your real father had done to your mother. You figured it out not long after, it's your musk. Something in it inflames the passions of women around you. You've seen it at work even from a distance if the wind is in your favour, watches as female minds become addled and weak with lust. You're pretty sure you can't control it, you never really tried. You just learned to live and survive in deep forests so that you don't get caught.

Now you're fully a man though. You're not sure how old you are, you don't think in those terms any more, but it's been several years since your first time. And now something has changed. Going out into the world and using your Musk to leave more Satyrs in hot and hungry wombs is about all you can think about most of the time. Don't get the world wrong, you can and do enjoy a good song and good wine - but Women are what you truly crave.

And so you went to the shallower wood, looking for mates...

How goes the Hunting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)