More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

Who are you?

The Royal Chef

The Royal Kitchen is in orderly chaos as every cook, chef and server in the castle is busy attending to their station.

In the mess of it all is you, decked out in your traditional and not to mention, prestigious white uniform.

You are after all, the Royal head chef, the top of the top, the highest in the chain of command when it comes to the castle's food.

Not a single thing related to food in this castle goes under your radar as your years of experience and commitment prepare you for the enslought which is 'Victory Day'.

"Blast it, why couldn't we have won the war another day?"

You mutter to your close peers as you crack a few chicken eggs,the ones that are right under your chain of command.

"You said it chef, I'm up to my neck with pastries here"

One of your cooks agrees with you as she mixes a bowl of flour with water.

"On the up side, assuming we survive today's Royal feast, we get to buy our very own monster! I'm thinking I should get a female giant"

Another chef chimes in as he's cutting up different assortments of vegetables.

"Yeah right Jerry, we get paid well but not well enough to buy a giant"

The first chef points out as she's done with the bowl, choosing instead to focus on a batch of loaf in the charcoal oven.

"Besides, what would be the point, your thing a jig would be too small for her, but I think you should have experience in that area"

She continues, grabbing a pair of wool mittens to retrieve the fresh loaves out of the oven.

On a normal day, you would find that joke rather amusing, perhaps a slight chuckle, but today is no ordinary day is it?

"Enough chattering, let's get back to work, I want butter bread batch 250 to be done by the time I get back from the auction"

You say as you start to wash and wipe your hands clean.

"I want raisin and chocolate bread to be on a separate podium and someone check on savoury, make sure their stuff is ready, let's move people"

You continue as the entire kitchen staff yells out 'Yes Chef' in precise, practiced unison.

You start to leave the massive kitchen area, recalling the orders of your King.

Apparently, the Royal cows have all manage to escape from their sheds, leaving the castle with virtually zero source of milk.

To remedy this, the king has reserved the Humanoid cows solely for the Royal Kitchen.

What are Humanoid cows?

How should you know? You've never seen them with your own eyes before.

However, you've heard they walk just like humans, speak like humans, and have rather noticeable human features.

According to what you've heard, these Humanoid cows have thick thighs, with large, perky, round butt cheeks and most noticeably, massive breasts that squirt out milk easily upon touch.

You've even heard tales of human troops using captured cows as 'entertainment' in the battlefield.

You leave a mental note to try that as you finally leave the doors of the kitchen,straight towards the auction.

What happens in the auction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)