More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluebutterfly bluebutterfly

Which do you want?

The Redhead, kinda shy and young looking one, with the huge boobs

Half an hour later it knocks on the door.

You open the door and the redhead from the pictures stands in front of you, as beautiful and fuckable as, no even more than on the picture.
"Hallo." You say a little nervous. "Come in. You look very nice."

She walks in and startles when she sees the other two: "I- I didn't know you were three."

You look at her ass until her question gets you out of the trance: "Oh, I hope that is okay?"

She nods.

Jeff starts cleaning the table, by putting the Pizza and beer on the ground :"Get on here and start up, baby!"

You take her jacket and purse and put them to the side, then you take her to the table: "Is this your first time?"

She nods again: "I mean, my first time as an escord, but I've been stripping before, so it's okay."

You sit down next to the others and she climbs up the table.

She strips down her dress with one move of her arm and exposes her thight black G-string and a small black bra, that can barely hold her huge tits.

She turns around and goes down. {firtname #3} takes the hint and opens her bra.
She goes up again and while turning throws the bra away, unveiling her huge tits. She flitches her G string, turns around again, the pulls it off while showing you her perfect ass.

She turns around once more and gets on all foures. The other two cheer and you just concentrate on hiding your boner, while looking at Dana.

"What would you like me to do now?"

What would you like her to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)