More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

The Raid (Gender Swap Story)

"I'm not doing it," I said trying to figure a way out of this

"You are doing it or we will kick you out of the clan," Oli said starting me down from across the table. His threat wasn't idle either. The Conquerors we the top clan for raids in the North American server cluster. We had a number of world firsts, often by cheesing the game. This time though it was too far.

"Why me can't we get one of the noobs to do it" I pleaded looking around for help. I was in a room with the other vets of the clan and none of them even looked up. They were asking me to take a fucking bullet for them and only Oli would look me in the eye about it. Eva our main healer looked at me once a look of embarrassment on her face before she looked away again.

"The only way we clear the dungeon is if we can lock the final boss down, the only way we can find to lock him down is with a high-level concubine," Oli said going over everything again.

"Okay but how am I going to be a high level one, the moment I reroll this character I am back to one," I said confused

Oli just took out a glowing bottle and set it on the table. "We traded the helm of eternity for this, it is a class change potion. It is the only one of two left in NA and was a gift to beta players. It wasn't even supposed to be tradable but we got it. You drink this, you select concubine we do the raid and I give you the other one so you can change back"

Seeing no way out I just say "Okay so do I just drink it or what"

Oli signed realizing he had worn me down and said "No this was a beta item so you have to go back to the main square and go into the right class temple, drink it there and you will respawn as your selected class after your tutorial. We are leaving tomorrow, if you chicken out I will kill you"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)