More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 41

What's next?

The Phone Calls

It’s Friday night, a week after the prom and you receive a phone call. It’s Felicia.

“Hey, John, Tom just broke up with me and I need you to fuck me.” She says.

“Okay...” you respond. I’ll be there in a minute.

She arrives and next thing you know she is showing you her amazing big ass. You grab the bottle of massage oil and spread Felicia’s buttocks, squirting the warm lubricant up and down her ass crack. Then you press your knob against her little pink asshole.

“You wouldn’t dare!” gasps Felicia.

Apparently you would. It takes a bit of pressure but once her sphincter relaxes you are soon balls deep in her ass and pumping furiously.

The room echoes with the sound of your hips slapping against her soft butt cheeks and her loud moaning. You reach forward and stick a finger in her mouth, fish-hooking her. She bites your fingers, but not too hard.

You grab a handful of Felicia’s golden hair, yank her head back and unload your balls deep in her ass. When you finally pull out you notice that she’s frantically fingering herself. She cums soon after, so you must have been doing something right.

You can’t resist giving her another couple of spanks though.

She leaves and soon after you get another call from Sarah, she wants to fuck too.

She arrives at your house and soon after, You sit on the recliners in your room and she sits on top of you, easing herself onto your cock. She takes it slowly, although physically there is no need. She is totally wet and you are a near perfect fit for her pussy.

Sarah gasps as she descends upon your full length, her clit sliding along your rock hard shaft.

She raises herself up and descends again to repeat the experience, slowly, oh, so slowly.

Soon, however, she finds that she has teased you both enough and she begins fucking you in earnest. She bounces on your cock. You reach up to cup her breasts and you suck her nipples while she rides you.

She doesn’t slow her pace, but rather rides you in a near frenzy as she nears orgasm.

“That’s so good, “she whimpers into your neck.

You take control of her hips and push into her from below.

“Oh my god,” she says and relinquishes control to you. “Please, John Please.”

You keep moving like this, stabbing your cock into her and pulling her hips toward you with both hands and she continues to whimper, eyes shut tight, teeth bared.

You keep this up, feeling your own orgasm approaching too.

She presses her face into your neck and sighs. You can feel her long hair against your face, her breath against your cheek and her breasts flat against your chest. Her pussy tightens slightly, over and over, and she groans.

“Oh my fucking God,” she whispers, still wincing as she cums. “John. You’re so hard.”

Her flesh is as soft as you are hard and it’s not long before you’re cumming too in possibly the longest, most pleasurable orgasm you have ever had. She grips your body with her thighs and strokes your chest with her hands. She slides back and forth to the pleasure from your cock.

“You’re wonderful,” she says.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)