More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

The Perfect Woman

Personality
What Character Traits Do You Most Admire In A Woman?

What Character Flaws Do You Like in Women?

Hair
Scarlet 121 Votes
Ginger 127 Votes
Auburn 94 Votes
Black 83 Votes
Platinum Blonde 85 Votes
Strawberry Blonde 82 Votes
Dirty Blonde 81 Votes
Copper 76 Votes
Amber 75 Votes
Golden Blonde 75 Votes
Cherry Red 74 Votes
Chocolate Brown 66 Votes
Chestnut 65 Votes

What Alternate Hair Colors Do You Like?

Hair Styles


Face
Heart Shaped 48 Votes
Oval Shaped 31 Votes
Diamond Shaped 22 Votes

Freckles 76/16
Ear Piercings 69/24
High Cheekbones 59/17
Cheek Dimples 54/14


Eyes

What Type Of Eyebrows Do You Like?

What Color Eyes Do You Like?

What Eye Shape Do You Prefer?

What Eye Shadow Color Do You Like

What Mascara Color Do You Like?


Nose

What Type Of Noses Do You Like?

The Celestial nose is a pretty one with a subtle upturned tip. This Tinkerbell-like nose is quite an angelic feature.

The Duchess nose is a striking feature that sets off a kind of aural beauty. The straight-edged nose is rightly named so after Kate Middleton.

The Fleshy nose is a large feature with an excess of 'flesh' that makes up its bulk. It is one of the most common noses spotted in research.

The Greek nose tops the list as the most beautiful of nose varieties. Models usually have this powerful feature that complements the rest of their face.

The Hawk nose, as the name suggests, is beak-like and slightly curvy towards the end.

The Lenin nose is broad (much like an inverted triangle) with flared nostrils.

The Mirren nose gets its name from the famous actress Helen Mirren. It's a pointed feature that is usually long and straight.

The Nixon nose is a feature that spells extraordinaire with its straight bridge, curvy edge, and wide nostrils. It is named quite aptly after the prolific ex-President of the US, Richard Nixon.

The Redknapp nose is large but not the kind that attracts unwanted attention. It's sturdy and just the right size to complete a strong-featured face.

The Roman nose is considered as one of the most attractive kinds among both men and women. It is straight, almost flawless, and ends with a soft curvy tip. It is synonymous with the Aquiline nose.

The Rumpole nose is imposing and quite large. It has a protruding end that borders on fleshy. It is said that only one in 200 have such a nose.

The Snub nose is small and button-like with a slight widening that gives it an adorable look.

The Tara nose is a rare sight to behold where it is uneven-looking at first sight. The bumpiness of the nose's contours is what makes it a unique feature.

Nubian nose is quite big and flat commonly found in Africans it quite wide at the nostrils with a lower nose bridge than other types of noses. People who have this type of nose are very charismatic, enthusiastic and unprejudiced.


Lips
What Lip Shapes Do You Like?

What Lip Colors Do You Like?


Body

What Skin Tones Do You Like?

What Type Of Body Do You Prefer

Apple
Roundness is the defining feature of the Apple body shape. You have average boobs, the tummy is bigger than the tits, quite flat bum and ok legs.

Bell
The very feminine Bell has small shoulders, small boobs, small and short waist, big thighs and a large bottom.

Brick
The Brick is described as broad shoulders, no waist, average tummy, flat bum, chunky thighs and chunky calves.

Cello
The Cello is very close to an Hourglass as they are both women with fabulous curves. The Cello is all woman and the defining features are big boobs, the waist is also short but not as small, and the figure is on the fuller end of the scale, big hips, big bottom, big thighs, broad shoulders and slim lower legs.

Cornet
The shape resemble an upside down triangle, where the shoulders are borad, boobs are usually small, straight waist, slim hips and long, slender legs.

Column
the Column body shape is long and straight! Generally Columns don’t have broad shoulders but their busts are the same width as their slender hips and they don’t have much in the way of a waist, tummy or bottom. Coupled with long legs this body shape is very much straight up and down.

Goblet
The Goblet have large shoulders and a wide back, big boobs, not much of a waist, narrow hips, often a bit of a tummy and long legs.

Hourglass
The Hourglass has the curves that are the very essence of what makes a woman womanly. The boobs are large, a small and short waist, big hips and generous thighs.

Lollipop
The defining features of the Lollipop are large but not heavy boobs, slim hips, proportionally small waist and long elegant legs.

Pear
​The classic Pear has small boobs, long waist, flat tummy, great arms, saddlebags and heavy legs.

Skittle
The Skittle is characterized by a long slender upper body which gets wider at the middle, and carry most of their weight around the thighs. The top half is in good proportion. The shape is characterized by average boobs, slim waist, large hips, big thighs and chunky calves

Vase
The Vase is very similar to the classic Hourglass body shape but stretched a little producing one of the most elegant body shapes. The signature features are big boobs, gently curving longer waist, hips equal bust, slim thighs and legs. They can also have a bit chunky upper arms.


What Type Of Breast and Nipples Do You Like?

Archetypical
The standard. The breasts are full and round coming to a small point at the nipple.

Bell Shape
Generally heavier breasts; narrower at the top, then drastically fuller toward the bottom.

Conical Breast
The base of the breast is typical, but the breast shape is more cone-like than round with the conical breast shape. This conical shape can have issues with filling out the front of the cup because of their smaller size.

Round
Equally full on top and bottom; often surgically enhanced, but not always.

Omega Breast
The Omega breast shape occurs with mostly large cup-sized breasts. Also known as “ball-shaped breasts” it is a shape that occurs over time.

Pendulous
The breasts have a fair bit of hang and have a longer shape with most of its fullness on the lower part of the breast.

Side Set
A wide space in between the two breasts; nipples point a little more forward than East West.

Slender
A little wider at the top, narrower at the bottom; generally skinny without a lot of breast tissue.

Swooping Breasts
The breasts do not sag but slightly bend inwards above the areola. This results in the breast to bend so the nipples point upwards and are slightly vertical to the ground.

Tear Drop
Similar to Bell Shape but with a much gentler slope; easily identifiable from the side.

Thin Breast
Thin breasts are where the base of the breasts have a smaller circumference than standard breasts. Also called tuberous breasts, this smaller breast circumference causes the breast shape to appear slim and long.


What Type Of Pussy Do You Like?


What type of ass do you prefer?

The Apple Bottom Ass.
The top and bottom of the ass is round. Typically found on African american women. Though is also common in athletes such as gymnast.

Heart Shaped
This butt has a smaller top and flared large bottom by the thighs. Women with this butt shape have a smaller waistline wherein the body increases in volume going downwards.

Round
These butts go by many names, from “Cherry-Shaped” to the “Bubble Butt”. This shape is evenly wide around in all directions appears and so appears round. The waist-to-hip ratio of this shape is equal and has a very full appearance.

Square
Square butts are equal in size from waist to hips. Often called “masculine-looking”, the square shape creates a flat appearance. These body types contain low amounts of fat at the waist. It is often very difficult to reshape them and requires surgery in order to reshape them.

Teardrop
An ass that rounds off well, like a tear drop, and mostly bulbous towards the bottom. Similar in structure to an Apple Bottom, where the bottom of the ass is defined and round, except, the top part of the ass isn't really defined, or runs directly off of the back.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)