More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

The Night Before

(Prologue - Hayley’s girlfriend Becca's Point of View) -

Having just gotten home from the release party for her girlfriend's new album “Panorama” Becca is currently helping Hayley into their home as Hayley had a few too many drinks to celebrate the occasion.

Finally, after several moments of struggling to unlock the door from the garage into the house itself while also having to help Hayley remain on her feet as she is rather tipsy, especially in her high heels Becca gets the door open, maneuvers Hayley through the hallway and into the nearby living room where she then helps her giggling and tipsy girlfriend to lay down on the couch after which Becca then walks back down the hallway to the door leading to the garage that they just entered through, and closes it after which she locks it and arms their home security system.

Having locked the door and activated the home security system Becca then makes her way back to the living room so that she can help Hayley upstairs to their bedroom so that she can help her to bed since it's pretty obvious that Hayley is too drunk to do it herself.

Reaching the living room seconds later expecting to see Hayley either waiting for her on the couch or quite possibly passed out so that they can go to bed Becca is instead surprised to see :

What does Becca see? For example, has Hayley wandered off thus forcing Becca to search their home for her, or has Hayley done something like strip naked for Becca? In either case, what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)