More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by WilderDave WilderDave

What path to take?

The Muddy path

-Over there! _Shouts one of the men following him, Jake has been spotted!

There is no much time to think so he resumes his running, quickly going down south into a deeper part of the jungle, holding his bag with one hand while he parts the foliage in front as fast as he can.

After several minutes running this seems like the right call, he can't longer hear the sound of guns or the voices of the guys following him, but this doesn't ease up Jake, this part of the jungle is dark and the floor is full of thick mud, not conceding many places to rest, he keeps moving at lower pace.

He is tired, and starts to feel the weight of the bag on his shoulders. He opens up his sack to retrieve the artifact that caused this early jog; And its sight makes seems all worthy; a golden almost spherical sculpture shines through the dark place.

Damn, you are beautiful. Jake claims after further inspection of the figure, if it's pure gold and going by the weight of it, was worth all the worry so far. But before that though set on his mind, destiny has new twist for the young adventurer.

His careless walk across the muddy path would prove costly, as he step on a couple branches covering a large steep on the land, send him in a sliding trip down. He holds onto the figurine as much as he can, while protecting his face at the same time. He doesn't seems to know where he is going but the fall ends as abruptly as it started.

With a soft splash, Jake dives halfway into what appears to be a pool of mud and after a couple of vulgarities he realized that the thickness of the mud makes difficult to move, very difficult. Trying to move forwards makes him bury himself deeper into the mud and being in situations like this before, He knows is better to think what to do next.

First he is going to need to get rid of the extra weight, that means getting the bag off him and...

-Be right back babe.

He throws the golden figure carefully into what looks like dry land, and sees it land safely ahead. Now he only needs to get himself out of there.

For that he would need to secure the support of a near branch, but all those are out of his arm's reach. Thinking quickly but moving slowly, Jake unbuckle his pant's belt, and start swinging it in the direction of the nearest branch.

The first try fails, but the second one lands securely enough for him to start pulling. The mud is thick, but he keeps pulling himself forward, the dirt keeps moving up but he doesn't mind because he is almost there near the edge.

With the mud close to his shoulder, Jakes makes a final effort and pull himself up by holding the lower branch with both of his arms, he keeps pulling himself up little by little, until half of his body is about out of the pit.

Contentedly, he now grab the surrounding grounds to finally drag himself out when he feels his legs a bit constrained. Looking down, he realized his tights are bare, and that his pants have moved down his legs pulled by the weight of the mud. Taking a deep breath he continues to draw himself, baring his leg a bit more with each pull, his bubble butt now rising up above ground would prove quite sight for anybody passing by, luckily, there's no one.

Jake finally gets out of the pit but unfortunately leaves his pants behind.

This last attempt has tired him, so he lays there before turning himself around. After doing so, he is met with the green colors of the sun passing through the top of the trees, the quiet sounds of birds and the sight of his bare midsection covered only in mud. Nothing to do, better keep moving.

Feeling the need to cover his crotch, Jake quickly remembers he is in a lonely part of the forest, and there is no need to do so. He stands up and collect the stuff he threw away.

Looking down once more at his bare legs and exposed penis, he wonder, should he go to the river? or should he head for the town?

Where to go now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)