More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Control Freak Control Freak

what's the story?

The Most Spankable Ass In The World

82. I will behave like a proper little superhero

83. I will behave like a proper little superhero

84. I will behave like a proper little superhero

Batgirl wrote the phrase on the chalkboard, over and over and over again. She tried not to think about the multitude of eyes currently watching her while she did so, or that her pants and underwear were currently pulled down to her knees while her cape was pulled to the side, leaving her her bare butt on full display for all of them. She attempted to ignore the persistent stinging of her rear end, still raw from the brutal spanking she had endured before she was to start writing. She did her best to not break down in tears from the humiliation, or scream out in frustration and rage, for fear of making her already abysmal situation even worse.

She just kept writing, line after line, exactly as she had been ordered to.

85. I will behave like a proper little superhero

86. I will behave like a proper little superhero

87. I will behave like a proper little superhero

It all began the night before. Batgirl had tracked down a gang of magic item smugglers to their hideout, and once the ringleaders had all shown up, she dropped in and started beating them up. They weren't particularly hard to take down, as despite the nature of their illicit goods most of them didn't actually know how to use magic. The one exception was some guy calling himself 'the Cursemaster', who like many gang leaders in Gotham nowadays acted overly theatrical in an attempt to be the next Joker or Two-Face. But despite the 'menacing' name and colorful costume, his magic ended up being little better than parlor tricks and a lightshow, something that even the powerless Batgirl was more than capable of handling with a well-placed gut punch and leg sweep.

That was why after she tied the gang up and notified the police on where to find them, she paid no heed to the wannabe supervillain as he shouted, "You think you can just kick our asses and keep your pert little booty unscathed? Well think again, Batgirl! By magics dark and most foul, I curse you with the most spankable ass in Gotham... no, the world!"

Batgirl didn't think much of it at the time, seeing it as the usual angry shouting and swearing of vengeance bad guys liked to do when she left them at the mercy of the GCPD. But things started to get weird the next day, when she went to her day job at the library as Barbara Gordon. She was a few minutes late coming in, and while normally her boss didn't make a big deal out of such a minor thing, today he was unusually mad at her. He insisted that she needed to be punished for being late, and while at first Barbara assumed this meant her pay was going to be docked, she was absolutely flabbergasted when her boss ordered her to bend over and lift her skirt. When she asked him why she would ever do that for him, he told her, "Bad girls need to be spanked, especially ones who have an ass like yours."

Barbara quit on the spot, storming out of the library even as he ordered her to get her 'tight little ass' back there. She had no idea what had caused her formerly nice boss to start sexually harassing her so aggressively and out of the blue like that, but it wasn't long before she noticed that a lot of the people she was walking by were stealing glances at her butt, some subtly and others less so. She tried to ignore it, thinking it might have just been her imagination running wild after what happened at the library.

Then someone got brave enough to deliver a hard slap directly on her butt, completely unprovoked.

Years of martial arts training and crime-fighting instinct kicked in, and before the guy who did it knew what hit him he was tackled and pinned to the pavement by the very irate Barbara. The police were called almost immediately, which in hindsight should have tipped Barbara off that something was up given where she lived. But she knew that she acted in self-defense, and was surrounded by witnesses who could back up her story. She thought it would be an open and shut case, and the poor guy would be spending the night in jail.

What actually happened was that when the police arrived, they listened intently as the man who slapped Barbara told them that it wasn't his fault that Babs had 'an ass too perfect to resist spanking'. And they continued to listen as, one by one, everyone who saw what happened defended him and backed him up, saying things such as "He was just doing what we all want to do," and, "A booty like hers deserves way more than just one little slap."

Barbara just listened in stunned awe as everyone from college students to little old ladies all said she was in the wrong for 'overreacting' to this guy spanking her. When the officers approached Barbara with their nightsticks drawn and demanded she 'bend over and accept her punishment', she started running.

The first thing she did was go straight to her father, intent on telling him everything that happened and possibly use his authority to get those cops fired. But rather than try and help her, the normally kind-hearted and understanding Commissoner Gordon angrily told her that he couldn't believe he raised such a misbehaving brat for a daughter, and that if she was going to act like one then he'd spank her like one too. At this point it was clear that something was seriously wrong, and Barbara barely managed to avoid being grabbed from behind by her own mother as she fled her parents' home.

By now it wasn't hard for Barbara to figure out this was Cursemaster's curse at work, and that his magic must have been more powerful than she first assumed. She suspected that it might even be growing in power over time, as the people she was running into now were becoming more obvious about their desire to spank her and felt less of a need to justify it beyond the flimsiest of excuses. With police cars staking out her apartment waiting for her, she had to go to the old clock tower to get her back-up suit and utility belt. Even there wasn't safe though, as her fellow Birds of Prey teammates Black Canary and Huntress arrived just as she was finishing suiting up. The hungry look in their eyes as they glanced down at her butt was more than enough evidence for Batgirl to know they were affected by the curse as well, so she didn't even give them time to say anything before she threw down a smoke bomb and ran away.

Running out of options and having no real experience with magic herself, Batgirl decided to track down Zatanna, who was in town for a show. She begged the spellcaster for help, and felt a brief glimmer of hope when Zatanna agreed to do so. Those hopes were quickly and quite literally swatted away by the animated flying paddle Zatanna sent to attack the poor girl's buttocks, and the uproarious laughter that the magician let out as she watched Batgirl try and fail to protect her behind from the wooden menace. The only reason Batgirl was able to escape was that Zatanna was so entertained by her own ‘joke’ and the sight of Batgirl getting continually spanked that she couldn’t stop laughing long enough to cast another spell, allowing Batgirl to dive out a window to safety.

Things quickly spiraled out of control from there. By the evening her secret identity had been exposed to the public by her own allies, and a citywide manhunt for Barbara Gordon was underway. A bounty was even placed on her butt by her own father, with the offered reward being the honor to administer her 'punishment' personally on a live broadcast for everyone to see. After a failed attempt to sneak into Cursemaster's holding cell nearly got her caught by a squad of officers, she got enough to try fleeing Gotham City entirely. But in the most unified effort Barbara had ever seen from the GCPD, police barricades had already been erected at every exit out of the city, and the perimeter was being constantly patrolled by helicopters with spotlights. With escape impossible, she was completely trapped in a city full of people all obsessed with spanking her.

After hours of avoiding police patrols, vigilant citizens, and even a few villains willing to risk arrest for a chance to claim the bounty, Batgirl was exhausted. She knew she couldn't just keep running forever, so eventually she decided to break into a closed-down high school and hunker down for the night. She intended to lie low and try to get some rest while figuring out some way, any way, to fix this.

Her current punishment, and the burning sensation on her butt cheeks from the previous one, was proof of how poorly that plan went.

99. I will behave like a proper little superhero

100. I will behave like a proper little superhero

"There," Batgirl said, setting down the chalk, "I did it... one hundred lines, just like you said. Can I go now?"

"Not so fast. I need to make sure you did it right," said Batman, her current tormentor and former mentor. He then stepped up next to her and started inspecting each individual line for any mistakes.

In the end, it was her own closest allies who tracked her down. Batman and the others had ambushed her while she was busy trying to barricade herself in one of the classrooms for the night, and while she might have been able to fight one or two of them off, she stood no chance at taking on six 'Bats' at the same time. Dick, Tim, Kate, Cass, and even Stephanie, all came along to help subdue Batgirl, and once Batman pinned her to a desk and pulled down her pants, they each took turns mercilessly spanking her to their heart's content, all the while ignoring poor Barbara's pleas for them to stop and come to their senses.

Once both her cheeks were a bright, near uniform red, Batman yanked her over to the chalkboard, and said that they would let her pull up her pants and leave if she apologized for running and wrote all her lines perfectly like a good girl. Batgirl was in no position to argue with him, so she did as she was told while everyone else sat in the desks behind her and watched, making sure she didn't try to flee or hide her punished buns from their sight. Even now, while Batman was checking for the slightest error, the others sat in their seats, eyes all locked on her rump like horny teenagers, barely able to hold themselves back from giving it another slap.

"No periods."

Batgirl turned to Batman, confused, "Wh-What?"

He pointed to the lines on the chalkboard, "You wrote the words correctly, but you didn't punctuate any of them properly. So every single line is wrong."

Dread washed over Batgirl, and she stammered, "Y-You didn't say I h-had to... p-please, I can fix it, just give me a second-"

"It's too late for that!" Batman snapped, "You couldn't even do this simple task right. You know what that means..."

"No... please, Bruce, no..." Batgirl whimpered.

"One hit for every line you screwed up," he said, grabbing a ruler off the teacher's desk, "One hundred incorrect lines means..."

"A hundred more spankings!" Tim shouted with glee. All of the others cheered as well, excited for the show that was about to start.

"And once we're done with that," Batman continued, the smoothness of his voice contrasting the growing excitement on his face, "We'll be heading over to the police station, so that Bruce Wayne can claim his reward..."

Tears streamed down Batgirl's face, and she looked down at her poor butt, still red and sore from the last spanking session. The thought of it having to endure more , only to then be dragged off and suffer even further for the rest of Gotham to see, was overwhelming to the heroine. But she knew there was no escape. This was going to be her life from now on.

After all, everyone knows Barbara Gordon has the most spankable ass in the world.

The (Rear) End.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)