More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

1 + 1 = 4

The Main Event

My wife Red and I are very giddy because we have electeded to let Red's best friend Cindy Peters use a potion on us that will enable us both to get pregnant. A day ago, I was depressed because I didn't think that there would be a chance in the world that my wife or I could ever get pregnant since my wife and I are both women. You need both sexes to have a baby according to the talk that my parents gave me on the subject. The faces of both my wife and I are showing a deep longing for each other as we both climb the stairs away from Cindy's lab. Once we get into the kitchen, Red and I kiss it out while squeezing each other like cobras.

"Can't you two wait until I get you into your new bedroom?" Cindy admonished with a frustrated smile. "I don't think that you will be comfortable conceiving on the floor or on a table."

I reluctantly peel myself away from my hot wife even though I don't think it would be all that uncomfortable conceiving in either of those two locations. Then again, this is Cindy's house and she is making a big sacrifice sharing this procedure with us for nothing since potions are her livelihood. We are holding hands while walking with our benefactor. We finally get to our room and I notice a shelf holding up a stereo. I see a television mounted on the wall. There is cabinet under the television where a DVD player sits. To the left of the cabinet is a small black refrigerator. There is a king size bed with a pink blanket and pink pillows on top. On each side of the bed is a nightstand with a candle on top.

"Is there anything you two lovebirds need before we begin?" Cindy offers.

"I would like some romantic music playing," I began.

"I have special CD that is perfect for baby making," Cindy mused while putting the appropriate disc into the player and turning on the looping function which causes a variety of different love songs to play. The first one is "End Of The Road".

"I would like less light and I would like the candles lit," Red requested.

Cindy went to a dimmer switch on the wall and turned down the lights and then lit both candles with a match that she got from her pocket.

"I would like some champagne to toast the event," I asked.

Our host took a bottle from the frig and opened it with a corkscrew. She set the bottle on the table so she could take out two crystal glasses from the cabinet. She filled the glasses and handed them to us. It is clear to me that we won't be the first lesbian couple that Cindy has gotten pregnant.

"To babies!" Red cheered while holding up her glass.

"To family!" I finished while clinking my glass against my wife's glass which was the signal for us to drink. Cindy quickly collected our glasses after that.

"In case the two of you are interested, I have several um... educational videos," Cindy suggested.

"Oh, I don't think that we need any help in that department," I answered with a wink.

"Besides, I am already on fire," Red added. "If I get any hotter, I will probably burn down your house!"

"Is there anything else I can get?" our strawberry blonde host asked.

"I think that's it," I answered after looking at Red to make sure that she didn't need anything else.

"I will need you both to be naked so I can apply the potion above your vaginas," Cindy ordered.

"I don't think we are in any hurry for that right now," I refused.

"Is it okay if I wait here so the potion will be ready when you need it?" Cindy questioned while sitting in a recliner sitting against the wall.

I blush because it seems to me that Cindy is asking us if it is okay if she watches us while we have sex. I don't know what to think. I am about to clear my brain enough to make a decision when my smoking hot wife makes the decision for me by yanking me onto the bed so I land on top of her. I briefly shrug my shoulders because I know that Cindy watching us make love won't make this any weirder since this love fest will make both my wife and me pregnant. I wrap my arms around Red while kissing her passionately. Eventually our tongues engage in a battle for supremacy. While we are playing tonsil hockey, I rub my sweetie's breasts over her purple shirt.

"Ummm!" Red moans.

I soon notice that my wife isn't the only one in the room moaning. I look to my left and I discover Cindy tweaking her right breast.

Since Cindy is enjoying this so much, I decide to give her a real show. I pull Red's shirt off and toss it to the floor. I kiss each one of my darling's fingers and I place kisses up her entire right arm. I kiss and suck her neck in an effort to drive her completely crazy.

"I love you, Cuddlebear!" Red squealed.

"You two are so hot together," Cindy moaned.

I notice that Cindy has unbuttoned her shirt and is massaging her breasts over her bra. It is making me extremely hot to know that our friend is spying on us during this important time. It won't be long before we are both wet enough to go for the home run. I yank off Red's heels and then I go for her purple skirt that has a red stripe down the right side. I then press several kisses on my angel's belly button.

"It's my turn to drive!" Red insisted while flipping us over so she is on top. She pulls off my shoes and socks and then rips open my white shirt to send buttons flying all over the place.

"OOOOHHHH!" Cindy moans.

I notice that Cindy is now completely topless and she is twisting her erect nipples. Red looks at her with a smile and adds to the excitement by latching on to my left earlobe.

"AAAAHHH!" I squeak.

I flip Red back to the bottom while squeezing her ass. Red takes off the remains off my shirt and my black skirt so we both wearing nothing but our underwear. I turn Red to her side and I smack her ass a couple of times.

"I'VE BEEN A BAD GIRL!" my wife screams which causes me to give her rear another spanking.

"AGGGH! OOOH!" Cindy calls out.

I see that our buddy is now completely naked and is digging a finger into her pussy while playing with her right breast. I can tell Cindy is close to her orgasm so I simply kiss it out with my wife while our friend takes her plunge.

"EEEEEE!" Cindy screams while squirting her cum onto the floor. "It is amazing that you two lovebirds haven't burnt down the whole block yet!"

Red and I know that we are ready for the main event. I sit up and take up the remainder of clothes while my honey does the same. We lay back down and look at our benefactor.

"We're ready," I speak.

Cindy picks up a small yellow vial and removes the cap to show us there is a brush connected to the cap. Our friend brushes the potion right above my pussy and I start to get tingly inside. I shake for a few seconds and a glowing magic penis pops up from my body. The potion maker applies the mixture to Red with the same result. I turn myself onto Red and I insert my new penis into Red's vagina which makes her scream a little since I had taken her virginity. I did not have the same problem when Red made her connection since a woman had already taken my virginity with a strap-on. I look down and I see that our dicks are phased through each other so as not to impede the proper connections. I start pumping myself into Red while she pumps into me with her legs around my waist.

"GAAAH!" I moan.

"DARLING!" Red screams.

"I'M ON FIRE!" Cindy added since she was back in the recliner and playing with herself again.

Red flips us over so she is on top. I reach up and tweak my cutie's breasts. We are pounding each other by now. I get the top position and start driving my lesbian wife into the bed. I can hear the bed creaking. If this goes on for much longer, my darling and I might turn the bed into kindling.

"I'M CUMMING!" Cindy yells while she goes into her second orgasm which is a sight that sets us both off.

"HERE IT COMES!" I warn my wife loudly.

"MAKE ME PREGNANT!" Red boldly commands.

It is such a weird and wonderful event for me to feel sperm both entering and leaving my body at the same time, but that is what is happening. My wife and I can't stop slamming each other. After our fluids flow for what seem like forever, a glow shines from both of our wombs and briefly fills the room. When everything is back to normal, our dicks our gone and Cindy is rubbing both of our bellies.

"In case you are wondering, that glow means that you both are going to be mommies," Cindy announced.

We can do nothing about it but fall asleep together.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)