More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Forcy Forcy

Which universe?

The -verse

Scrolling to your list of alternate universes, your eyes linger on the last alternate Earth you visited. You have been meaning to take your time to explore that one: you call it the Earth. So far, it is the only alternate version of your Earth you have seen within the -verse, as the rest of the dimensions within that group of universes are all alternate versions of fictional franchises where is the norm.

According to your preliminary research, in this dimension is universally considered the golden standard in relationships and no one born out of incestuous sex has any health-related defects. You are still not sure of the entire background behind the point of divergence but you suspect that a deity native to this dimension was responsible because having sex between relatives was considered an important act of worship in most religions of the planet.

Interestingly, polygamy and polyandry have also been the norm in this earth for many centuries because it usually takes several years of constant fucking to get a cousin, sister, mother, etc, pregnant. As a result, it has been common since ancient times for people to also get married to at least one person that they aren't related to for the sake of economic or political alliances since they can get heirs that way more easily.

Thinking back to your last visit to that Earth a few days ago, you remember that you read in the news that your doppelganger over there was missing and presumed dead after an accident at sea made his boat sink. Unfortunate for him to be sure. But you might as well take that opportunity to replace him and take care of his mother and sisters.

You activate your device and enter the portal.

Where do you go first once you get there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)