More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Duskford Duskford

Which thread to read?

The Grand Reopening of Wynwick Lodge

The young heiress huffed as she descended the long stairwell at Ravers Manor that evening, her long dark brown hair flowing behind her as her high-heeled stilettos clicked on the steps. Heather Ravers was not in a good mood, not at all.

“Ready, pumpkin?” her father asked from his spot on the large, luxurious entrance foyer of the home, his electric-blue eyes fixing on hers even from afar. He was wearing an elegant black suit.

“Yes, Daddy, we can go,” the 18-year-old replied, sighing as she hit the first floor. She was wearing a snug, sensual strapless black dress that reached her knees.

Robert Ravers gave his arm to the young girl who was his only daughter and led her to the car they would use that night. A classic black limo with a partition to separate the passengers from the chauffeur, who was waiting for them.

“Mr. and Miss Ravers,” their trusted driver greeted the two while holding the door open.

Heather got inside first and Robert followed. She was in a bad mood, and although Robert knew what was wrong, he asked again.

“You really don’t want to go, do you?”

She sighed again, “I just don’t know why we gotta be in a party thrown by the Wynwicks,” she complained.

The Raverses and Wynwicks had always shared a rivalry, being two of the wealthiest clans in Azure Rocks, if not the two most powerful ones. He hadn’t always enjoyed a good business relationship or even a friendly one with the oldest Wynwicks, and that naturally happened to his daughter as well, who had a feud with the scion of the Wynwick family for all her four years of high school.

At least he had managed to make peace with the current head of the Wynwick Foundation recently.

“Heather, the Wynwick Lodge is arguably the most important land at Silver Lake Park and it has been empty and wasting away for almost sixty years before Fletcher Wynwick got it from his relatives. It’s a seriously big event and our family can’t miss this moment,” Robert told her. “That, and I’ve been in contact with Fiona Wynwick lately, that feud was truly pointless for both of our families.”

Heather, knowing that the reputation that followed her father around town was more than justified, gasped in disgust. “Oh, my God, Dad! You fucked her?!”

Robert tried to hide the wince, discreetly glancing at his daughter’s large breasts almost bursting out of the dress made him remember how Heather had been effortlessly arousing him just by walking around the Manor in recent times, she really had developed wonderfully, and it was obvious that a man who loved the female body like him would notice such a perfect specimen right underneath his roof. When she said words like ‘fuck’ then, his dick twitched in his pants. Still, he possessed a very large amount of self-restraint, and would never act on those desires. Probably.

“That’s…not important, Heather,” he hesitantly said, glancing outside at the passing scenery outside the window.

“Whatever,” she sighed once more, turning to her own window as well. A few moments later, her eyebrow twitched uncomfortably at the silence. “Well, it’ll be a long drive to the Park.”

“We have another stop to make before going,” Robert told her.

Will something happen on the way? Will they make that last stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)