More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

Who Is This One Girl?

The Girl At The Top Of The Class

Where Mya Wexford walked, the ground was made better for it. She was perfect. Not just your crush, but the crush of every straight man and lesbian on campus. She had straight jet black hair that cascaded down to her lower black, perfect smooth cheeks, and lashes to get lost in. Her breasts were only B-cups, but she had a knack for picking just the right about cleavage to show in every outfit. The marvel of her body was her plump perfectly sculpted rear, and long shapely legs. Though, just how impressive they were was still a subject of debate because she could scarcely be found walking campus or the bars without heels on.

But, if it was just her body that was perfect, it was doubtful she'd be as much an object of your desire. In class no one could match her. She was the recipient of every student award in the Art Marketing department and the object of constant praise from her teachers. The Wexford name carried with it a reputation for excellence and a family fortune in the millions. She wasn't that common a fixture at bars or clubs, but everyone knew that she was a frequent guest at exclusive art gallery openings.

Intelligence, charisma, social status, and classic movie star looks. She was almost as common element of your fantasies as...well...your fetish....


Excited by the possibilities of this threadline? Perhaps show it by giving this thread a like!

Expand on his fetish or continue with the story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)