More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by hypocriticalme hypocriticalme

What the hell was that?

The Gift

As wisps of mist wafted of the bowl, you smiled at Jenna. "It's a gift! Free of charge."

She stared at you bewildered. "What?"

"You want to learn about magic? Take a look." you answer, pointing at the bowl.

She looks at you hesitantly, then cautiously walks toward the bowl. Peering over the lip, she sees a black, viscous fog swirling about. "What is it?" she asked.

"You might call it a familiar. It can channel magic. Be careful with it though, it has a mind of it's own." you answered.

"That's one way to put it." a sultry feminine voice purred from the vapors.

Both the girls turned and watched as the black fog swirled up over the bowl. It flowed toward you and Jenna, slowly intertwining between you both. "Huh. Didn't think it would be strong enough to have a voice." you muttered.

"Oh I think you'll find I'm full of surprises." it replied before turning it's attention to your guest. "What would you have of me me master?" It asked Jenna, putting an odd emphasis on the last word.

Jenna was at a loss for words. "Uh, I don't know. What can you do?"

"Let's find out." it purred as it flowed toward her.

It stopped suddenly as you held out your hand. "Not just yet." you commanded.

Gesturing your hands, the fog was pulled slowly back to the table, where it began to be sucked into a mason jar. You almost thought you heard it growl in frustration as it all coalesced inside. With a final flick of your wrist, the engraved top flipped up and screwed itself on. Turning to Jenna, you say, "Open that when you're ready."

"Alright I guess. So what now?" she asked.

"Now," you say, your eyes narrowing hungrily, "let's finish what we started."

With a flick of your wrist, her blouse bursts open, buttons scattering across the room. She gasped and stepped back, the lacy white bra holding her firm tits on display. As you walked toward her, you twirled a finger and shot a small green bolt of energy at her skirt. With a flurry of flapping wings, her skirt flew away, transformed into a swarm of leather winged butterflies.

As you reached her, her eyes met your's with wonder and lust. She shook her shoulders, and the remainder of her shirt fell to the ground. "This is fucking amazing." she whispered.

"It's about to be." you respond, grabbing her ass and bringing her in for a deep throated kiss as the black butterflies swirl around you.

Switch POV or stay with Allison?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)