More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Story's

The Forbidden machine

(((NOTE: This story is a work in progress, sorry for any spelling errors)))

Harry chuckled to himself at the thought of Hermione being his girlfriend. She was pretty, Harry had noticed this before, whenever she would flash that cute smile of hers. Harry looked over to Ron's bed. Ron was passed out and snoring a little. He wondered why Ron was sleeping again. It was still early in the day. Harry shook Ron's shoulder and tried to wake him, but nothing could disturb him at all. Harry left the room and decided to see if Hermione had finished whatever she was doing that morning. He walked across the hall and into the girls' section of Gryfindor House. He opened Hermione's door slowly and was met with a pillow in his face! "Harry!" screamed Hermione. "I'm getting dressed! Close the door." Harry shut the door so quickly and so hard that it bounced open a little. He could see into Hermione's room. Her roommate wasn't there. Harry looked at Hermione as she was getting dressed. She bent over and her skirt raised up. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

Harry could see her smooth ass and as she bent over more to pick up some socks, Harry also saw her small hairless cunny. His penis was beginning to get hard. Harry reached down and put his hands down his pants. He tried to make his cock go down, but with all the handling he made things worse. Now his penis was standing at full attention. He looked back up, Hermione was coming towards the door. Harry frantically pushed his cock down and zipped up his pants just as the door flung open. "Harry, you'll never believe what I found near the library." said Hermione, flinging her arms around Harry and giving him a big kiss on the cheek. Harry pulled back in surprise. She had never kissed him before. He definitely wasn't expecting that. Hermione had a smile on her face and she grinned mischievously at Harry who was still taken aback by the show of affection. "I found a weird machine in the library." She said. "I was looking for a new novel by Thomas R. Neederlien, you know? The one about how to defeat a gargoyle?" Hermione was well known for her bookworm reputation and Harry rolled his eyes. "Anyways... this machine looked very old, and had a chair on it. I sat down in it and it started to make a strange whirring sound. I jumped off of it and it continued to spin for a bit. Weird sort of clamps grabbed onto my clothes and ripped my dress." Said Hermione rather excitedly.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)