More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

Let's make some characters

The Final Group and Bonus Feats

After listening to all of the chatter of character creation Damien finally looks up from the notes he had been making. A small, almost sad, smile on his lips as he looks across the different players.

"A noble band of heroes indeed. But in the interest of really making you truly fit in and to help you survive in my world a gift shall be bestowed upon each of you. A gift from the gods, you can't realize how lucky you are." Damien says reverently as he looks upward momentarily.

Dan once more notes how when Damien says 'my world' it sounds like he is referring to a real place where he comes from as opposed to a world that he created. Dan also notes again how Damien always refers to the characters and players as one and the same, as if they were their characters. Damien was WAY to into this game!

Damien turns to Conor. "To our chaotic good female Half-Orc Barbarian with big tits the gods bestow the gift of Nymphomania. Sexual acts act as short or long rests for you depending on what they are. Cum acts as a potion of healing for you."

Conor bursts out laughing as the other players look at each other in disbelief. Dan was getting ready to call this thing to an end at this point. The group began to notice the dice vibrating on the table. A strange energy filled the air. What was happening?

The weird DM continues. "To our neutral female Teifling Bard the gods bestow the gift of the Devils Tongue. Your pretty mouth is talented in more ways than one. It is gifted both in voice and in sexual ability. Your tongue is long, strong, and prehensile."

Sara blushes deeply as Dan sputters his objection. The dice upon the table slowly begin to glow. How was Damien doing this?

Damien continues undeterred. "To our lawful neutral female Dragonborn Paladin of Bondage the gods bestow the gift of a Cock Tail. The Dragonborn from my world look a little different than what is in your funny game book. They are more human looking and have a long flexible tail. Your particular tail will have hidden beneath its armored tip a mighty functioning penis, you may unsheathe it during times of sexual arousal."

Kirstie gasps in surprise and Dan goes to stand up and bring this craziness to an end. This was simply too outrageous! To his horror Dan finds he cannot move. Damien's expressionless dark eyes fall on Dan as he continues.

"And finally for our neutral good male Human Sorcerer the gods bestow the gift of Erotic Magic. You shall have access to this special and highly sought after school of arcane magic. Use it wisely young one."

The laughter and blushing and talking has stopped as everyone at the table began to realize that they could not move or talk. The energy in the room made the hairs stand up across everyone's arms and neck. The dice begin to clatter together on the table as they vibrate and glow.

The Dungeon Master looks around. "I pray that you are the group foretold of in the prophecy. We shall see." He rubs his hands together. "Now, shall we begin?"

(Author's Note: And that is where we will leave this story. I will finalize the characters and start the real story within the next week or two, keep an eye out for it. Thanks to everyone who helped shape these characters. They are definitely different from what I would have put together. Feel free to leave ideas in the comment section. Now here is hoping I can come up with a good story to tell.)

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)