More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cutie569 cutie569

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The Eros Grimoire

For the amount of power it held, it was a surprisingly little thing.

An innocuous looking leather bound tome, five inches wide and eight inches long with roughly a hundred pages of sturdy parchment bound between. A tome thought to be lost or nonexistent, depending on which source you consult. A tome filled with spells, rituals, and potions to ensnare the heart, cloud the mind with lust, and warp body and morals into an erotic parody of what came before.

The Black Bible. The Succubi Gospel. The Hentainomicron. Only those who have possessed this twisted book use its true name. The Eros Grimore.

Though perhaps that isn't quite true. It isn't just that they possessed the book, but also that the book possessed them. And so we turn to the tome's latest victim, Alex Delacroix. 18 year old soon to be high school graduate, lives with his widowed mother and older sister. He has friends, and rivals, crushes on pretty girls even as he is crushed upon himself.

All in all an average young with an unusual hobby. On weekends Alex and his friends would get together and cobble together short movies. The end results, though short, had a respectable following on YouTube. As Alex and friends got better at reading each other the films got longer and less ended up in blooper reels and editing cuts.

Alex was so pleased with his success that he would cruise yard sales and flea markets for interesting things he could use as props. He had no illusions that his work was professional quality, or that he could make a career out of his semi infrequent content. But his desire to give his fans his best left him scouring for interesting oddities.

And so it came to pass that a battered dollar bill purchased a steamer chest full of old books. And even though it had not been there when Alex first cracked open the chest, when he took inventory of his new acquisitions he found a most interesting book.

The next morning found Alex eating breakfast with one hand and thumbing through his most unusual book with the other.

"Did you find something interesting?" Alex's mother Sarah asked as she clipped into the room adjusting her form fitting business suit as she dropped a kiss on her son's forehead.

"A rather mystic looking little number. " Alex waggled the book in his hand. "It's not written in any language I recognize but it'll be a good spell book."

"The weird writing adds a certain verisimilitude." Sarah replied. "Can you guess anything?"

Alex stared at the page a bit before his vision swam and a small portion blurred into legibility. "Ixion naturalis exhibitan nudista?" He read, frowning at the sudden legibility.

As the last syllable fell from his lips the room was flooded with a brilliant white light. Surprisingly, Alex recovered almost immediately, though the sight that greeted him made him question that fact.

"Well, I guess you can standardize the spells with some post editing special effects." Sarah nodded as she tossed her bra onto the table atop her discarded jacket and blouse. "Should be fun."

"Y-yeah. Fun." Alex stammered his agreement as his mother continued to strip as though it were the most natural thing in the world. "Mom, are you going to work like that?"

"I don't understand what you mean, but I have to get going. Love you!" With that she kicked off her shoes, dropped her panties and nylons in one single motion, scooped up her briefcase and jogged out the door.

Alex echoed his mother's last words in shock and scrambled after her as she headed for her car.

"Good morning, Sarah!" One of the neighbors called as she tossed her briefcase into the passenger seat. "Running a bit late, are we?""

Sarah laughed. "Later still if I stop to talk, Roger!" She gave a wave and slid behind the wheel, started the engine, and swept her seatbelt across her chest as she drove away nodding to a passing police car as she snapped it home and drove on.

Alex for his part retreated into the house in shock, gripping his mother's discarded clothes in his hand, feeling the reality of the cloth under his fingers. His mother had just stripped off and gone prancing out in her birthday suit and he was the only one who noticed. He stared at the clothes a long while before his eyes drifted back to the book in his hand, still open to the spell that started it all. Opening it fully he found that even though much of the text was still foreign the first spell was quite more legible. "Upon completing the invocation all those who behold the light of the spell shall divest themselves of all raiments. Those affected by the spell shall be treated as though their lack is normal and shall continue unmolested until in the presence of the counter spell." Alex read aloud and sighed. The counter spell was not yet legible to him and he couldn't just leave his mother a nudist for life, so he couldn't just get rid of their book.

On the other hand he couldn't let the book fall into someone else's hands. Somebody he knew this was only the tip of the iceberg and he at least knew he had some morals.

Though his mother did look damn good for a woman her age. Definitely a MILF, according to any number of his friends. He could just enjoy the view until he could cast the counter spell.

He'd have to think about his next move.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)