More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

The Destruction (bored with fucking, you push the limits)

"That's right. Gag on my shaft." you say as Cathleen's makeup begins to run down her cheek. Her body shudders and wretches, but she doesn't relent. Your cock is well past her tonsils. Your hand isn't even on the back of her head holding her face against your body. She's happy to do so herself.

Of course she is. You've never had trouble finding women who were happy to do whatever you wanted, whenever you wanted.

26 years old, young, handsome, filthy rich, washboard abs, an 11-inch cock. You stare at yourself in the mirror each morning and wonder, how many hundreds of women have you fucked? How many feminine eyes have you seen stare at you with lust? How many painted lips have you seen part in shock and eagerness at the reveal of your massive member? How many have you ruined like you've ruined Cathleen here?

Pretty and in her early 40's with short blonde hair, and still surprisingly perky b-cups, Cathleen is maybe a little older than you usually like 'em, but the middle-aged sluts are always the most willing. Plus she's so damn cute.

Finally she slides her mouth off your shaft, thick, gooey strands of saliva stretching from your wet, sweaty cock back into her mouth as her head pulls away from it. She looks up at you and smiles.

"You're a good gag slut." you say with a half-smile.

"I'd be your gag slut forever" She answers.

You respond to this by slapping her hard across the face. The spit on her lips flings off to the other end of the room.

"I'm sorry. I mean, I'll be your gag slut until you no longer have use for me." She licks her lips and swallows, her smallish breasts heaving up and down.

And you realize you may be there already. You maybe done with yet another slut.

How boring and predictable it's all gotten. Especially when you've done it all. Older women, younger women, women your own age, threesomes, foursomes, orgies, huge orgies.

You've had best friends lick up your cock together. You've made twin sisters share your cum. You had an orgy with strippers when they all slapped each other so hard, they had to shut down the local club for a day while they all recovered. You tracked down your 10th grade History teacher, the one that gave you an F on your midterm and had her guzzle your piss.

You look down Cathleen. "Yeah, maybe" you sigh. "Maybe I no longer have use for you."

And you see the insanity flare up in her eyes. "NO! PLEASE SIR NO! Don't discard me. I'll do anything. Anything." Convenient that she's already on her knees to assist with her begging. Still, you roll your eyes. "I'm not kidding," she goes on. "When I say anything I mean anything."

You give her a look, half sympathy, half annoyance. She's been a good fuck toy. But they always get like this when you toss them to the curb.

You have nothing to lose, literally nothing to lose, so you open your mouth and see what comes out. "Know what I really want? Really more than anything?" Cathleen shakes her head. "I want a girl to be my permanent fuck thing. I want someone willing to give up everything and transform themselves into an object for my pleasure. I want someone to destroy."

"Yes. I can do that." Cathleen says without missing a beat. You chuckle, wondering how her husband would feel about that. But again you roll your eyes. "You dumb cunt. You're way too old and used up to be the right slut for that."

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry. Of course I am."

"But... you could help me find the right slut. You could help me destroy her." You smile a bit. You sorta like this idea. For the first time in a while you don't feel completely bored with sex.

"Would you reward me if I did?" Cathleen asks.

You shrug. "I'd keep you around a little longer."

"Yes! Yes, Sir. Thank you Sir." It's as if she's just gotten the best news of her life.

"Now clean up and go find me the sweetest, most innocent girl you've ever known in your life. And bring her here. Understand?"

Cathleen nods.

____

It's not 48 hours later that she shows up at your door, eager, excited, standing next to a petite young blonde girl, big green eyes, a-cups, probably late teens, wearing a polka-dot bikini.

"Sir, this is my niece, Annie. I hope she's acceptable to you." Cathleen says with pride.

You look Annie up and down.

Is she acceptable to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)