More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sman2000 sman2000

How does the story start?

The Collector

Damien had been alone since he was a little child. His parents died in a plane crash, so he was left alone... with their immense fortune. Being a genius, he could have followed the 'Batman Path', use both his brain and his endless funds to fight crime, or at the very least help people in some other ways, he wasn't like that. Loneliness and an easy life turned him into a sociopath. Not like he enjoyed causing suffering or pain, it was only that he didn't care about anything but his own desires.

As was to be expected, he grew up without any social skills. Common things like making friends or dating girls were almost impossible for him, and since he was a spoiled young man, he didn't want to date just any girl. No, he wanted only the finest women, actress, models and singers, and that's why it all started. He could easily use his money to get the attention of some girls. Damien had had his fare share of gold diggers, but how was he going to impress or even buy those celebrities who already had it all? They surely didn't need money, not in exchage for sex at least, and him being only average looking and knowing anything about seduction, simply didn't stand a chance.

Damien quickly got frustrated with the whole situation, and whenever he got frustrated, he started used the skills he DID have to solve the problems. It took him a few years in his private lab and tons of money, but in the end he created the final solution. Damien didn't even have a name for it, but he had developed a serum that, once inyected into a human specimen, would totally stop their metabolism. That meant the subject would not age or even need food or water, but also most of the other body functions would stop. In other words, using his serum would transform the subject into little more than a human statue, or perhaps a doll. Their brains would still work, but they would be trapped inside their own bodies forever.

Over the last few months, Damien had tested the serum quite a few times. Using his private security, little more than overpaid mercenaries, he had kidnaped girls all over the world, thus creating his collection. He had them displayed in a secret hall inside his manor, and whenever he wanted some sex, he only needed to pick one and use her like the sex doll she had been turned into.

That had been phase one. Now it was finaly time for phase two. His collection needed the most exquisite specimens, and he was resolved to add a few celebrities to it.

Who will be his first acquisition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)