More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The-Drunken-Bandit The-Drunken-Bandit

What is your Type of Evil Overlord are you?

The Classic Magical...

As you crane your head to look around your currently small dungeon, you feel the shift of the magically enhanced plates of your armor creek as you look at your currently small dwelling.

Currently as it stands you only have your throne room built.

Oh, but what a room it is, deep, dark, and filled with rather pointy objects. Yes, your throne room is quite the sight to behold and is sure to send any adventuring hero running home pissing their pants.

However, if you had to name the style in which your throne room was designed after…

You had to say was Gothic architecture mixed in with a slight Halloween undertone.

Would you like to hear description of the throne room?

Oh, you would?

Very well then!

The room itself was a rather simple shape as it was round like a circle and contained three important things needed for your conquest of the cartoon multi-verse.

One: and the most important thing your throne.

Yes, your throne is a most definitely intimidating thing on its own. On each of it's sides are two large empty areas that you could pool your vast riches in order to Lord them over the heroes as you tower victoriously over them.

Ah, but the throne itself was interesting to behold as it was a once a large slab of granite stone that has been little way to form your seat of power. Of course, it didn’t mean you had to skip out on comfort. As while it may have been whittled out of granite it didn’t mean you didn’t hollow it out in certain areas in order to put in cushions so that may be as comfortable as it was intimidating.

Thing is you are no artist, so you kept it simple for now and as it stands the throne is just a simple, comfortable chair.

Now moving on to your second most important thing in the room.

Two: Your dungeon heart!

Your dungeon heart was a large spherical object that glowed and hummed with immense power as it sits sunken within a pit filled with magically enhanced water.

This pit the heart was set in was sunken into the floor with steps leading out in all directions like rings around the heart.

Now the heart had a multitude of functions, but it’s most important function was to give you the ability to travel across the multi-verse.

Yes, the heart had the ability to travel across space and time as well as visualize where you were going as to avoid certain incidents. Such as your predecessor who accidentally jumped into an active volcano.

But enough about that, on to the final most important object in the room!

Three: Your gauntlet of power!

A rather nifty piece of equipment if I do say so myself!

The gauntlet has three extremely powerful abilities. Those abilities are as follows.

Communication: The gauntlet allows you to communicate back to your main dungeon, in order to order reinforcements or to get helpful information from you minions.

Power Duplication: The gauntlet has a special ability that allows you to duplicate any powers that you see or come into contact with during your travels. There is a caveat to this, you can only select one power at a time. Eventually you may be able to upgrade the gauntlet so that you might be able to use multiple powers in combination.

Life Anchor: Your gauntlet is directly connected with the dungeon heart! So long as the dungeon heart exists so will you! If you died during your travel’s you will be immediately transported back to your dungeon perfectly safe and unharmed.

With that little explanation of the way your evil-self leaned back into your rather comfy throne. Closing your glowing eyes you think to yourself.

What kind of minions do you use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)