More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kerrigan4prez kerrigan4prez

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The Character Editor

This is a device, that resembles a smartphone, capable of altering reality around groups and individuals, a simple device with specific limitations. All a person has to do is input the name of a group and/or person and the device will give a manifesto detailing that group and/or person.

For example:

Jane Doe

-Age: 42

-Height: 5’8”

-Breast size: C

-Loving wife of: John Doe

Now the second ability of this device is that the user is able to edit the manifesto in order to change the individual into a more... desirable person.

For example:

Jane Doe

-Age: (28)

-Height: 5’8”

-Breast size: (DD)

-Loving wife of: John Doe

With this alteration(changes in parenthesis) we have made Jane Doe younger and bustier. With more precise changes we could alter any physical aspect of her, such as waist size, eye color, etc. However, if you wanted to alter her personality, that would be another thing. As this is a manifesto, you cannot simply put “loves me more than husband” wherever you please. Any alterations to an individuals personality must be done through notes on their personality or backstory. It will be up to the user to employ diligence and imagination to accomplish these changes.

*As a rule, the editor cannot directly change an organization or establishment. However, it can be changed as a side effect of changes made to individuals or groups of individuals who bear a relation to said organization or establishment.

**The editor will always alter the world to ensure that no issues emerge from the changes. No one who’s manifesto is altered will be aware of the changes, nor will anyone who knew the individual before the changes know that anything is amiss, unless it is otherwise requested. However, when it does implement a change, it will do so in the manner that requires the least alterations to other individuals. This means that changes made in the editor will not always match up with what the editor desired.

With whom does this device end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)