More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JustARandomGorl JustARandomGorl

what's the story?

The Catgirl Maid

As you were browsing the internet one day you came across a peculiar website. "No more fuss from your servants, with this headband they'll be exactly how you want them."

What a scam, you think to yourself... before clicking the ad regardless. You had a good anti-virus, so this surely couldn't hurt and the potential to prank your dork roommate with something like this was just too tempting.

After a very brief loading time you were faced with an almost "Choose your own Adventure"-esque style interface, where you could pick every minute detail about your "Dream Maid".

Hmm... cup size? F-cup. You grinned, the thought of giving that dork such massive tits was alluring indeed.

Next, butt size? Waist width. Ugh, whatever, just max it out. Not like it's gonna actually work, you've got better things to do than waste five hours on this stupid quiz's fine details.

Species? Now this one's more interesting. you choose Neko and Scottish Fold. Purple hair since it's your favourite colour and make it short but still feminine hair to go along with it.

You decide to make her absolutely cock and cum crazy, tying her servitude to whoever fucks her raw first and giving her the effect of transforming her master's cock into her perfect size and girth.

Last but not least, you had to select the level of obedience. And while you fantasize how hot it would be to have a mindless slut, you decide to go for "aware but unable to resist instead", which would leave her with her mind but not her free will.

Perfect for teasing and bullying her, you think.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)