More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ARKangello ARKangello

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The Books of Bodynosis

The Book of Cocknosis and its sister the Book of Titnosis, as well as any other unknown siblings they may have, are semi-sentient books of incredible power. Should anyone read of their pages, they would massively increase the size of their reader's assets, whioe also imbuing them with the ability to use their newly enhanced assets to hypnotise others, placing them into a deep hypnotic trance from which they would have no chance of escape once they succumb.

Once within this Trance a victim's mind and emotions are free and open to change. But beyond this the books contain many Techniques within their pages, that possess the power to imbue physical changes in those entranced.

Techniques such as:

Biggus Dickus : The most basic technique of Cocknosis. Bodynosis is built on the fundamental principle that bigger is better, and truly ginormous is utterly entrancing. As such this technique when spoken out loud will increase the size of the reader's cock and balls to truly bitchbreaking proportions, as well as imbuing it with the hypnotic abilities of Cocknosis. No other Cocknosis Techniques are possible without a Cock enhanced by this one.

Boobicus Maximus : The Titnosis Equivalent of Biggus Dickus.

Each of the above techniques exists within both books and can be used as a way to enhance the assets of victims, but when performed as such do not include the Hypnotic Capabilities. To gain the Bodynotising abilities they must be read directly from the correct book.

Roomy Cunt : The Victim will be able to withstand any item being inserted into her pussy without issue, no matter its shape or size.

Deepicus Throaticus : Similar to Roomy Cunt but used for Oral purposes.

Muscle Up : The Victim gains incredibly enhanced physical strength without any change of their physical form. Be Amazonian without the Physique.

Welcoming Rear : I think you can guess

This is nowhere close to a complete list. There are many, many pages within each book of Bodynosis, and therefore many, many techniques to be discovered within. It is only a matter of how long a user can manage to drag themselves away from their respective harems, each obsessed with seeing, touching, groping, squeezing, bathing and lavishing their hypnotic assets with all their libido.

*Note: The Books of Bodynosis have so far only demonstrated the ability to enhance that which is already there. They can turn a micropenis into a Wombwrecker, and Pettanko into Planetary, but so far no female has been able to use the Book of Cocknosis to acquire a Penis, nor a male use Titnosis to acquire breasts of his own. It is unknown if this is truly a hard limit, or if the books have so far simply decided not to. They are semi-sentient, and are capable of becoming invisible to those they do not want to use their power, so it is entirely likely that they have simply chosen to not appear to those who do not already have the assets to make use of them. Only time will tell.

Who Acquires a Book?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)