More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BWayne BWayne

Where does Julius take Blondie?

The Bedroom

"No. Not here, honey," she coyly said as she proceeded to motion him to follow her up the stairs. He loved the way she called him that instead of "Mr. Dithers." He started to take off his clothes as he stared lustily at her firm, well-sculpted buttocks. She was stunning: she had the body of a toned beauty queen, sexy bikini model and a young pornstar all rolled into one. He almost slipped as he dropped his last piece of clothing. He was still halfway up the stairs as he heard her beckon him from the bedroom. She was tempting her like the devil herself -- a devil with angelic looks. He was stark naked now as he reached the bedroom door. And he was even more stunned at what he saw: Blondie was also naked laying on the bed, her hands behind her neck exposing her smooth and creamy armpits, her ample breasts still glistening with sweat, her tight abdominals slowly rising and falling with every breath, her long, slender legs with one knee bent and the other spread apart from the other exposing her tuft of blonde triangular-shaped pubic hair on top of her bald, puffy and moist pussy.

No more foreplay, he thought. He quickly went on top of her missionary style. He spread her pussy lips as he slowly inserted his throbbing penis inside the crevice, while she smiled and let out a sigh of pleasure. His penis is big, long and hard -- disproportionate to his bloated body with hairy, wrinkly skin. He started to thrust in, his groin coming in contact into hers. His pace was rhythmic; his was strong. Blondie's hands were still behind her head moaning deep and passionate breaths. Once in awhile she would moan loudly then follow it up with quiet, long breaths.

"Oooooh....mmmmm.....oooh....haah! Haaah! Oooohhh......oooooh.....mmmm....haaah! Haah! Ouiyahh!"

His head was buried deep between her breasts as he would occasionally come up and lick her sweet armpits, tickling her in the process. She would giggle in between moans. Their passionate lovemaking echoed within the walls of the house. She then slowly wrapped her legs around him as his thrusting became increasingly faster and harder. She held the sheets at the edge of the bed as their fucking became more intense. They now both glistened with sweat; their breaths both hot and heavy. He would grunt like a breeder pig but she didn't mind, she was falling madly in love with him. Their fucking made the bed creak and wobble against the wooden floors creating even more loud sex than ever before. This was the most intense lovemaking she had ever experienced, even with her husband, Dagwood. He held onto her like an ape in heat as his hairy and blubbered buttocks bounced up and down and up and down and up and down. And then she started to climax. First, she felt her legs locking more around his waist. Then her whole body shuddered and writhed in ecstasy. And then her moist pussy clenched and tightened around his still rock hard pecker which was now drenched in pussy juice. But he kept pounding and pounding her. Her eyes rolled back onto the back of her head as she grabbed and clawed his hairy back. He shouted in pain and pleasure as her nails dug in his skin and he orgasmed as well. Hot, milky cum came spurting out of his cock and into her pussy. She felt all of it. She let out a sigh of pleasure and relief as their bodies hung onto each other. She smiled and blushed. She was ovulating and she wanted to be impregnated. She was falling in love with this man and this was a surefire way to snag him. He laid on top of her for another moment before he came off panting like a tired seal. But his penis was still swollen.

"Get on top of me, Blondie," he said. Blondie was surprised. This man still had enough endurance to do more fucking! She slowly straddled on top of him. He clutched and fondled her breasts. And she slowly grinded her hips into his groin. She was hot and sexy. Her hips swayed and moved like a dancer as it circled his throbbing cock. They fucked so hard in cowgirl position. And then he came again. They fucked more and he came again. They tried several more positions throughout the day: doggy style, reverse cowgirl, spooning, and back to missionary. Every position he would come inside her. He was determined to impregnate her. They were both madly in love with each other that they made sweet love the entire day and in the bed Blondie and her husband slept in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)